12. Mr. Perfect for a reason

Sanya's POV

*alarm buzzed*

I cuddled among pillows and blanket for sometime to ignore the alarm sound. But, Nah! It was of no use, it was too loud and irritating. I stretched my hand and turned it off. I finally got up from bed, my eyes were still drowsy, I still needed some sleep. My hair were tangled as I had left them open last night because I was too tired to braid them. I realised as I watched time on my watch that from today onwards my Teacher's aide was starting. I slipped into bathroom, got freshen up, took a shower of warm water; it felt like heaven in this cold days. After shower I went downstairs

"Good morning Bro, Mumma, Dad"
I greeted them respectively and sat on the table. Today mom had prepared my favorite veg cutlets.

"Mom.... I love you so much... thanks for this" I squealed with joy while eating them. Dad and bro were giggling there looking at my childish behavior, but I didn't cared for that. Cause I know them well. I finished all this and went to my room again to gather my college bag and head to college.
"Bye Mumma, bye dad" I informed them and left for college. Bro had already left for work.

........

After about an hour I reached college. I sighed and stepped inside the campus thinking about after class aide. It was my first time that I'm assisting any Professor, I didn't knew much about it but still I agreed as Principal had asked it and I cant disrespect him by saying No. As I was walking towards building I saw Neha "Sanya, come let's go." She stopped there and waited for me to join her to enter the building. We finally reached our class. We took our seats, and our typical conversations started regarding homework, lectures, blah blah blah... "Are you'll joining us today evening?" Suddenly Shikha asked us.

Basically our class had decided to go on a day-out but as that was not possible so, finally they fixed to spend an evening at a park which was nearby to college. "It will be fun I guess! We must join, what say Sanya?" Neha was excited for this. "No. I'll not able to make it. I have some work. Neha you can join them if you want." I said convincing Neha. I looked at her and told her about teacher's aide with eye gestures and lip movements. She immediately replied, "okay then! I and Sam will join you'll today evening." "Oh that's great!" They discussed their venue, timing and all. And it was almost time for lectures to start.

*First three lectures were over*

It was the last lecture for the day. I started getting butterflies in my stomach thinking being Mr. Aman's aide. 'Don't worry Sanya, he'll not give you too much work. And ofcourse you can inform him that this is your first time being Teacher's aide. He'll guide you' my mind started to calm me down.

.......

It was 1:45 PM, our lectures ended. I went to canteen to have something, I didn't found something which I liked so I purchased one sandwich and sat there on one empty table adjusting the chair, canteen was almost empty. Only few students were loitering there. I took out my phone and started scrolling news feeds taking bites from sandwich. After few moments I finished with my eating. It was almost 2 PM now. I walked out of canteen and directly headed towards Professor Aman's cabin. As I approached to the door of the cabin, I noticed it was closed. Professor had not entered yet. I was little confused, whether to open the door and be seated inside or wait for him to come. While tussling with my thoughts, I saw him enter in corridor. I felt relieved from these unnecessary thoughts. I smiled at him "Good afternoon Sir" I greeted him in soft voice. "Good afternoon Sanya. Come let's get inside" he walked towards door and opened it and held for me to enter first. "I hope I'm on time.." I interrupted him "yes... I had just came from canteen, and you also entered simultaneously along with me" I lied to him that I had just got there instead I was 5 minutes before him. I assumed he didn't noticed my reactions as he was not facing me. He kept the door open like a gentleman so that it's not an uncomfortable situation. I just adore him for his this sweet behavior.