17. He's falling for her?!

**Sanya was advised bed rest for 3-4 days. So, she was just spending her days lying on bed in her room without going to college.**

Sanya's POV

I was allowed to go to my house after doctors felt I'm okay. I spent that night in hospital, my brother was there with me whole night taking care of me. We told my dad to go home and take care of him and mom. My bro had put a leave application in his office. But I didn't wanted him to take too much leaves, because his responsibility on job are too hectic ones and if they remain unattended it will ruin his health as he'll need to do overtime.

Next morning we came to home and I insisted bro to take rest for sometime and then complete his office work which was pending. He agreed after negotiating for a while. "Okay. I'm leaving from here. But if you need something, call me." He told me and left the room. I also went to sleep.

This continued on next day as well.

**After 2 days**

Mr. Aman's POV

Sanya was advised bed rest by doctors so, she'll be not attending college for 3-4 days maybe. 'Should I text her? No no. It'll not look professional. I think I must visit her at home. But I can't go alone, I'll see if I can accompany Neha or any other professor who'll be visiting her.' I wanted to meet and see her conditions. I can't keep my mind on place, I'm seeing her everywhere I go.

*lectures ended*

Sanya's face was coming infront of my eyes while I was walking towards my cabin. 'Why?! Why?! Why am I thinking about her? She is fine. And I should not have these feelings for her, she's my student and I'm her Professor. Why Aman what's so triggering about her for you to be so worried for her, why you are feeling so restless if she is not here.. this can lend both of us in trouble.' My thoughts were troubling me all the way to my cabin. "Professor?" I was out of my thoughts when someone called my name. "Hey! Mrs. Lily.." I turned in direction of voice and saw Mrs. Lily walking towards me with a warm smile on her face. She joined walk and we entered in my cabin. "Please be seated Mrs. Lily." I offered her chair and I walked forward at my chair and sat keeping my laptop on table. "Aman, you are behaving differently from last 2 days. What's wrong? Any problem? Whenever anyone look for you, you are sitting in your cabin gazing outside this window all the time." She tried to provoke me to tell her what's wrong with me these days. "N.. No.. Nothing Mrs. Lily. It's just work stress. Nothing else." I told her in defeated and pale voice without looking into her eyes. I noticed she was trying to study me deeply. I tried hard not to portray anything suspicious. "Aman. Is it because of the same reason which I'm thinking?" She eyed at me while asking question. "W... wh.. what are you taking about Ms.?" I startled a little and asked. "Don't think I'm too naive to understand what you are going through and feeling Aman. I have also gone through this phase in my life. I know you are missing Sanya right?!" I was shocked a little but then her warm smile comfort me. I sighed and nodded "yes. You're right I'm worried for her. I don't know what's that is affecting me so about her. I just can't tolerate something bad happening to her." I tried to explain her in continuous talk without taking pause. I literally was not aware what I said and what I didn't. She smiled "Aman, calm down. Sanya will be fine. Can I suggest you something?" She asked me in concerned way. "Hmm. Yes" I replied. "I think you must visit her once at her home and give relief to you turbulated mind..." I interrupted her "I so wanted to go and meet her. But.... but.." I paused a little "but What Aman?" She asked. "It will look suspicious and awkward na if I visit her. What if someone acknowledge that I (her Professor) had visited her personally at home?" I said in slow voice. "Who told you to go alone to meet her, if you want I can accompany you to her house. Then there is no problem right?" She was looking at me when she said this to me. My eyes were expressive and they gave her impression that it's okay with me. "Huh..hmmm. okay. When can we go to her?" I asked. "Let's meet her today evening once we finished our college work." I nodded in agreement and she left the cabin to resume her duties. I was happy from inside that I'm going to see her after 2 days. But suddenly my inner self warned me 'Aman you need to behave properly when you are around Sanya. You become so emotional and vulnerable when it comes to her. Don't create problems for her. Accept that she's your trigger point.' I tried to absorb whatever thoughts my inner self said. Anyways, I had no aide (Sanya) today, so another student from her class just came to take the sheets of notes which I had prepared for coming exams. I explained her about how these questions are and what chapters will be included for exams. "One more thing Sanya....please ensure that these notes are with each of your classmate." She was puzzled and looked at me suspiciously. "Ummm... I'm sorry. What's your name? Hhh...Shikha. ok" I was tensed a little as I accidentally called her Sanya and I realised it only when she gave me confused look. I tried to clear the awkward silence and turned away towards book shelf to avoid eye contact with her. She said Thanks and left. This was not the first time I called a random girl 'Sanya'. Since Sanya was absent from college, this is the 6,7 th time I had addressed a girl as Sanya and most of the time I didn't even realised it. I hope students didn't noticed it or even if then acknowledged, they should consider it just a normal situation as Sanya is my Aide. That's it.