chapter 10

Liana's pov

We ate that night and finally seemed to relax but Bucky seemed on edge still. We had noodle with a beef flavour, he seemed to like it. The silence however was getting to me and I started thinking about the past 2 weeks. From Bucky dropping at my door to the camp site to now. I knew my feeling were protective and I liked him. Like like him.

Frowning I looked at my soldier and a soft smile settled on my face. "Buck am I ugly ?" I asked mock innocence coating my voice. The man whipped his head around so fast I imagine if he had a drink it would have been spurted out.

"Why do you ask?" He asked gruffly frowning at me now. He was seated on the floor back against the couch and his legs stretched out in front of him. He had taken his jacket off but still had a long sleeve shirt that hugged him like a second skin. I wanted him. The fire light cast this soft glow over him and his face was almost peaceful but was killed me was when he took his bottom lip between his teeth.

I stood up slowly and sauntered his way. When I reached him I straddled his legs and rested my arms on his shoulder. He leaned his head back with a half smile on his lips and looked up at me. "Because you don't seem to want me" I whispered playfully in his ear. As I nipped his ear, he suddenly gripped my hips harshly and for a moment I was sure he would wrench me off of him but instead he rolled my hips over his and I felt the effect I had on him. He however heard his effect on me as he rolled straight into my clit. The sound was maddening whimper.

"Please" I whimpered as he rolled my hips again. "As you can feel " another roll of my hips " I want you desperately" I grabbed his head and smashed my lips on his and took over rolling my hips. He shifted slightly giving me enough room to rub against him. We kissed but it was over taken by pants and moans as we worked each other closer to the end.

The climax that hit was blinding and I whispered his name desperately not sure air could enter my lungs as I collapsed against him. He moved an inch and I cried out at the over sensitive flesh he touched he grinned and did it again getting a similar reacticion.

"Oh I'm not done now" was all he said smiling smugly.