chapter 7

Liana's pov

The kiss was white hot with passion . His hands were on my thighs my back against the wall as water poured down on us. This was something out of my novels. Fire coursed through us.

His lips were soft and so was his hair that my hand was gripping gently. I loved how he made me feel in that moment. He was in sync with my movements. Pulling away he stared at me. I had my my arms now running down his chest and I found my hips hoping for pressure where I needed it.

But he had just stopped moving. He shook his head and I felt the rejection skyrocket through me.  Slowly he put me on my feet and I just pulled away. He didn't say a word and moved away before turning to his side so I could leave. Sucking up the humiliation I felt, I walked out calmly and closed the shower curtain. I heard a sigh. As much as I wanted to keep my word and stay there... the embarrassment was crashing through me. I instead chose to be the door security guard. Leaving I stood outside the door leading in and plonked  down on my ass. I angrily brushed the tears away that had fallen. It didn't help I was now wet again and the cold air brushed across my wet skin. Shivering I just waited. Resolving my self to not make a big deal of this.

To be fair he had just gotten himself back how could I push bucky because of some stupid feeling technically he caused but it wasn't his fault. I then felt new embarrassment roll through me. How needy had I made myself look.

Relax. He will tell you what he wants.

Hissing, I replied to the stupid voice. "I know that I just feel terrible for pushing myself on him. He probably doesn't even think of me like that" I huffed. The door finally opened behind me and with my head down I walked on egg shells to the camp we were at.

I could hear him behind me. Once reached the fire I immediately almost fell over my feet rushing to the fire. "Oh yes" I moaned as heat settled on my cooled skin. I heard a hiss from behind me and I twisted my head to see Bucky glaring at me with heated eyes.

"Don't do that" his voice was hoarse and strained. I frowned and tilted my head. I probably looked like a confused puppy and honestly I felt like it too. He was now dressed in a white long shirt and black jeans with combat boots. How the he'll everything fitted in the backpack I wasn't sure. I had my takkies on my feet but I couldn't even touch my jacket it was too wet. Shivering slightly I jumped as the blanket was drapped over my bare shoulders. I looked at Bucky as he parked himself next to me with his one leg straight and the other bent at the knee. He left his metal arm to rest on with his flesh arm on his knee. He started at the fire while I silently stared.

The gods were very kind to human kind. I turned back to the fire. My knees were up to my chest and my arms holding on. I rested my head on my knees. I felt my eyes droop and then my stomach disagree with a growl.

"We will have to move in the morning and find food. We are going to have to stay moving" I heard bucky sigh as he said those words. "Are we always going to have to keep moving?" I asked quickly. He looked at me and smiled softly at me. "Not always just until we are old news" he answered I could see the lack of enthusaism at his words but I smiled then put my head on his lap. I could feel him stiffin but he relaxed after a moment and as the world darkened, I felt him shift and I slept before I saw what happened.