Chapter 3

Laura Conti's POV

When I got home from the pub, my heart was fluttering and wouldn't stop until I took a shower. The hot water calmed my nerves a little bit. I shampooed and washed my body thoroughly. My mind kept on wandering to the kiss that we shared for the first time tonight.

I touched my lips whenever the scene came to my mind. I was still shocked to see those old feelings were still there. I shook my head before cooling my head down as the water was streaming down my face.

I took the towel to dry my body. I wiped the mirror that was clouded with hot steam. I looked at myself and found that my lips were pouting as if they wanted to be kissed by those lips again. Lucca's lips to be exact.

I took a deep breath before exhaling through my mouth. I opened my eyes to see an image of Lucca behind me, nuzzling my neck. I can smell his masculine cologne through my nose as I tilted my head for him. He turned to look at my reflection in the mirror. His slate orbs clashed with my violet ones. His face was intense and firm.

"Marry me, Laura," he said before turning me slowly to kiss me squarely on the lips. Those delectable lips were doing erotic things to my body as I felt something stirred inside my feminine core.

I can sense there were butterflies in my stomach as I kissed him and heard his velvety voice ringing in my ears like a lullaby. I was too focused on what he was doing to my mouth until I haven't realized that I was naked and he was staring at me. I was self-aware but he let me forget when he moved down toward the south and...

I woke up with a start to see that I was in my bed, wearing my favorite lingerie and sweating profusely. I was breathing heavily as my mind kept playing with those damn lips in my mind. I was soaked down south as I looked at my panties. They were soaked.

I looked at the clock beside me on the nightstand. It was 2 AM the morning. I stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom to change my panties. Then, I went to the kitchen to get some water. I wore a robe as it was freezing outside my bedroom. I walked down the stair to the kitchen to get a glass of water to drink.

I sipped on the cold water before I was thinking about Lucca's proposal when I was holding my glass, tapping on them. I thought maybe he will listen to my proposal if I agreed to marry him. A plan was formulated in my mind as I put my glass on the counter and ran to my bedroom to get my phone.

I searched Lucca's company email that direct my email to him. I copied that email and typed in that I will agree to marry him with conditions. I sent it and went to lay on the bed. A few minutes later, Lucca replied to my email stating that I need to see him in the office tomorrow at 10 AM. I set the alarm to wake up at 8 AM. That will give me plenty of time to get ready.

*****

"Laura, wait for me. Come back," Lucca called for me when I hid inside the bushes. I giggled when he can't find me.

"Laura, please, come out. I quit already," he said while he went away from the bushes. I giggled even more.

Suddenly, two hands were pulling me out of the bushes from behind. I screamed even though I knew very well who he was. I giggled, even more, when Lucca was on top of me.

"Found you! You think I will not find you, well, think again, Laura," he said while tickling my sides. I was laughing happily when Lucca's mother, Aunt Amara, came up to me and scolded me for not behaving ladylike.

"Laura, do not play on the ground. Look at that dress! I bought that for you from Portugal," she said grunting as I was rolling on the grass.

"And you, young man. I expected you to behave like a gentleman. Not a kid. You are the heir to Giovanni's Empire. Don't embarrass me, Lucca," his mother turned to him and grabbed him to stand properly with the little suit that he wore. I wore the same color as his suit which was navy blue.