Chapter 7

Lucca Giovanni's POV

After she said that I was the last and only home that she had now, I completely lost it. I can't control stopping her from crying. It was hurting my soul to see my dolcezza cry because of me. My empathy and love went out for her when she cried and sobbed and spilled all that she has been feeling all those years and how I did not even have a clue about it.

I kissed her, it was the only way that I know to comfort her and she felt right under my arms. I hold her tight as I don't want to let her go out of my life and sight anymore. I wanted to shower her with my wealth and love and all the things that she deserved to have after all those long, yearning, and lonely 3 years.

For 26 years of my life, the last 3 years when Laura went missing in action on me was the push that I needed to confirm my feelings for her. I thought that I loved Lucia but turned out it was all lies. I dated her because I wanted to get myself busy and without thinking about Laura. All I know was that I was only a big brother to her. I did not even deserve her.

"But, if you never go for what your heart truly wants, you never know what is the best for you," the advice from my sister, Talia, echoed in my head.

It was the day of Uncle Oronzo's death I was rushing to the cemetery to see her even though I kept my distance. But her magnetic pull was so strong that I had to see her. Touch her. Tell her what I have been feeling for the last 26 years and I will not let it go to waste anymore.

After she was drunk and went into a deep sleep, I carried her bridal style and told my hotel manager that I wanted my car ready in the foyer. He obliged and I went to the foyer where my black Lamborghini with customized 'Giovanni' plate was.

He opened the door to the passenger seat and I put Laura there, safe and sound with the seatbelt on. I kissed her on the lips one last time before going to the driver's seat and sped off from the foyer.

After I arrived in front of my mansion, my maid came to help me to open the door and prepare the bed for Laura. Well, we slept in my bedroom so really, just opened the duvet for me to put Laura there.

I excused the maid from her duty and went to help Laura get ready for bed. I took a bowl and a towel to watch her face and get her makeup off even though she just had light makeup on. I took her shoes and put her in a comfortable position.

She moved a little at the time but I just chuckled at her as her face was cute like a cute baby that pumped blood to my cock. I shook my head before getting ready for bed. I brushed my teeth and changed into pajama pants and went to her side, caressing her cheek.

"Dolcezza, I have always loved you. It's me that I don't trust. When I'm around you, I can't control my urge and my desire to make you mine. And, don't believe everything that you heard in a rumor. You know I only want you," I said before I kissed her lips. She groaned and moved in her sleep. I chuckled before going to my side and switching off the bed lamps.

Laura Conti's POV

"Dolcezza, I have always loved you. It's me that I don't trust. When I'm around you, I can't control my urge and my desire to make you mine. And, don't believe everything that you heard in a rumor. You know I only want you..." a voice was whispering inside my head before I slipped even more into the abyss.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I groaned. I pulled my pillow over my head to block out the noise. I was having a very pleasant dream where Lucca was caressing my face as I looked into his slate orbs. They were magnetic as always. Then, his image disappeared as the pillow was being dragged from my face and sunlight was giving warmth to my ugly morning face.