Chapter 10

Laura Conti's POV

The Amalfi coast was like heaven on Earth. It has beautiful beaches, a nice sea breeze and there were lots of people around the beaches and also on the road. It was very windy but in a good way. I was wearing the sunglasses that Lucca gave and he wore one as well. I was looking at him in the peripheral view as he was driving through the road.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Lucca said as he was driving down the curvy lane.

"Yeah, it is. Very much," I said as I was looking at the coast. The wind blew my hair as I was letting the hair down. I could not bother to push it away from my face, I was too excited to look at my surrounding. I can hear Lucca chuckling beside me but I don't give a damn.

"We'll be arriving soon. We need to buy you some clothes before we go to my parents' mansion," he said before taking a left turn that was going into a marketplace. I just nodded.

After he found a spot to park the car, he went out of the driver's seat to open the door for me. Thankfully, this time, he let me wear my shoes and walk on my own. It would be more embarrassing if he had to carry me in bridal style again.

"Let's go in here," Lucca said as he took my hand and we went into a local boutique that had a display of various ranges of clothing.

"Welcome, may I be of your assistance today?" The salesperson was talking to Lucca as she eyed him up and down. No doubt that my fiancé was everyone's eye candy but that doesn't mean she had the right to ignore me.

"Hi, yes, um, I want all the dress and clothing that you have in her size," Lucca said as he pulled me to his side. His gesture made my heart ache a little. "My fiancée forgot her clothes so I think you might have what we need," he said, smiling at the salesperson.

She beamed with happiness when Lucca did that before he continued, "I don't mind her being naked all around the house but we will be visiting my parents so it would not be appropriate," Lucca said before the smile of the salesperson died.

"Of course, come this way, miss," she said with a murderous voice that can send chills to my bones. I looked at Lucca before I went inside the fitting room.

"Here are some of our best dresses and clothing, please let me know if it does not fit," she said before dumping all the dresses on the chair inside the fitting room.

"Okay, thanks," I said politely before she stormed out of the room. I shrugged at her sudden change of behavior before choosing some of the dresses that caught my eyes.

The first one would be the aqua blue short dress that hugged perfectly on my body. I looked at it in the mirror before someone was knocking on the door.

"Are you okay in there?" Lucca asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just trying some dresses," I said before I make a small twirl with the dress.

"Come out, I want to see it," he said. Knowing Lucca, if I don't do what he wanted me to, he will break the door. I slowly opened the door before I walked out and showed it to him.

"What do you think?" I asked as I twirled in front of him.

"It's okay, try something else," he said and I changed into other dresses.

After a few minutes then dragged to a few hours, we finally finished picking up my new clothes. I just picked up a few dresses and jeans and blouses that were fitting for the sunny Mediterranean weather but Lucca insisted that I needed all of them.

"Don't be ridiculous, Lucca. I don't need that much for our 3 days 2 nights stay. I can survive with just 5 clothing items," I tried to reason with him as the price for that many pieces were already 5000 euro.