Chapter 13

Laura Conti's POV

Hmm... I sighed as I was stretching from the bed. I did not open my eyes yet but the sunlight was just coming into the bedroom which made my need to get up amplified. I let out a sigh when I felt someone creeping their hands onto my waist.

I was pretty sure that I slept alone last night as I locked the door to prevent Lucca from coming in. I opened my eyes and looked at the muscular hand that held me close to him. I adjusted my eyes to see who was it and screamed when Lucca was sleeping next to me. I tried to scramble out of his hold but he was too strong.

"Ugh, mi amore, just sleep. It's still early in the morning" he said while pulling me near him.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him as I can feel that he was pulling me closer to him. My heart was beating so fast that I hoped Lucca will not listen. I was trying to push him, even though I wanted to snuggle with him as his body warmth radiated toward me making funny things in my stomach.

"Come on now, mi amore, it's still early, plus we don't have any work," Lucca said as he nuzzled in my neck. Goosebumps crept on my neck. I want to get out of his skin but it was so damn good that even his cologne was filling my sense of smell. I almost gave in to his demand when the door suddenly burst open and Aunt Amara was walking through it.

"Lucca, Laura. Rise and shine. Stop snuggling against each other!" She said as she was opening the curtains of the bedroom. I instantly moved away from Lucca and lost his touch that leaving the fire on my body.

I covered my body up with the duvet that we used last night. Even though I was wearing full-body pajamas, Lucca was shirtless and he was reflexing and stretching his muscles. I was ogling at him when I noticed Aunt Amara was looking at me hotly before I excused myself to use the bathroom and freshened up. I was looking at the door and rolled my eyes as I can hear Lucca smirking at me for looking at his muscles.

After I got out of the bathroom, Aunt Amara was nowhere to be found. Lucca was gone as well. I was thankful for that. I was only wearing my towel as I was forgetting to bring my clothes into the bathroom to wear them right away.

I went into the walk-in closet to get the new sundress that Lucca bought for me yesterday. I was looking at the color of the dresses that I have. As I looked at them right now, Lucca had been right. I should have bought more.

No, Laura. Don't be ridiculous. These are enough for you to survive this meeting.

I was so focused on choosing between jeans and a blouse or just the baby blue dress that cost almost 500 euros. Mamma mia! I thought as I was contemplating choosing what to wear. I did not notice that someone was inside the closet before he cleared his throat. I jumped at his announcement as I was clutching my towel so hard to avoid it from falling off.

Lucca was looking up and down at my towel-covered body. I was nervous under his intense glare as I felt much more insecure in front of him. My memory went back to when we were in college as he was boasting about how he can get with the Barbie doll of the college and beautiful models all over the world.

I was nobody in his eyes. Just someone that he was benefiting to get out of his mother's blind dates. I knew where my place was in his life but I still wanted more, be more, and get all of him only for me. I know it was selfish but I've already given up without even trying to bring our relationship to the next level.

"Do you have bodysuits or bikinis?" Lucca asked after he was satisfied checking me out.

I blinked a few times at him. "What?" I asked him back like a dumb woman. Stupid, I thought as I closed my eyes, slapping myself in my mind. Lucca chuckled as he was getting closer to me because I can feel his body heat nearing mine. My heart was beating as hard as my breath was heaving.

I looked into his slate orbs as he was looking into my amethyst eyes. I was biting my lower lips when I saw lust in his eyes. He was stalking me as I was backing up in the closet. My bareback was hitting the wall, my breath left my mouth.

My hands were holding tight to my towel so that it will not be loosened. Lucca trapped me between his arms as he was putting them alongside my arms.

"What are you doing, Lucca?" I asked him as I squeezed my towel. I was looking at him in the eyes as he was holding my eye contact steadily.

"What do you think I am doing?" He asked me back. He was not doing anything as he just put his hands there. Not touching or moving on my body. I ached for him to touch me, ravish me, or something to get me off this lust and desire for him.

"Hmm, what do we have here?" Lucca said as he took a whiff of my body. I held my breath as he did that. I was biting my lips again as his hot breath was hitting my face. I was in a good fantasy where he was touching me in the forbidden areas. I looked into his eyes as he was staring at me. My hands that were gripping the towel were wavering.

"Stop doing that. It only makes me want to kiss you more," he said huskily as his thumb was brushing my lower lip, forcing it to be released from my teeth. I released my hold on my towel as I was putting my hands on my side. The towel was loosened as he was looking at the hold.

"What is this, dolcezza? Are you inviting me in?" Lucca said as he was caressing my collarbone. His touch left some fire on my body and my private parts. My heart was beating so fast and my head was dizzy from his touch.

"Just say the word and I will make it come true," he said huskily in my left ear as I moved my head to the right as he was kissing the side of my left ear, neck, and collarbone.

"Lucca..." I said huskily as I can't control my voice anymore.

"Hmm?" He asked as he was moving down toward my chest.

"I need to get dressed, remember? We are going to the beach," I said as I was breathing heavily.

"Let me help you get dressed," he said as he was about to get my towel off.

"Brother," Talia was calling outside the closet. I felt like I was coming back to my consciousness as Lucca was about to grab the hold. I was gaining control of my body as I was trying to push Lucca out of the way. The towel was hanging dangerously on my body and Lucca was looking forward to letting it loose.

"Get out, I need to get dressed," I said as I was pushing Lucca out. He held his ground before holding me by the arms. He looked at me intensely before he pulled me and claimed my mouth like he always did.

But this time, it was a more tender and slow kiss than the ones that he always did, rough and passionate. This time, it was tender and sweet, almost as if he was trying to convey his feelings. I was so focused on his kiss that I was whining when he ended the kiss.

I was in a daze as he was looking at me. I did not even notice that he was slowly removing my towel as quickly as lightning. He looked at my body as I was dizzy, trying to focus on his face.

"I like it when you keep it bare down there," Lucca said as he held my private part. My eyes were wide as saucers. I looked down and screamed. Lucca closed his ears from my screaming before I pushed him out of the closet.

I closed the door loudly and locked it before he can come in and attack me again, I heard him chuckle outside the room and went to get his sister.

My breathing was heavy and I was holding my heart to see if it was beating faster before the kiss. I held my lips that were still burning from Lucca's kiss and my private part was doing something that I never knew it could.

What was happening to me was something new and Lucca was all to take the blame. I was afraid for what will happen tonight as Lucca was powerful enough to hold me in his trap.

Oh Lord, what am I going to do with myself?