21.

{||Kamila||}

The next morning, I woke up to find Matt's legs tangled up with mine, his front pressed up against my back and his one arm around my torso, while the other was under my neck, with his head nuzzled up in the crook of my neck.

I tried to shift out of his grasp, but his response was to pull tighter towards him, resulting in one of his knees rubbing against my clit. I whimpered from that action, wanting to feel more.

"Good morning princess," came a muffled greating from him as he kissed and nibbled on my neck. I tried to move again, causing more friction, which turned me on and began to grind against his thigh. I moved in a fast, sloppy and uncontrolled pace, never finding my climax and becoming even more frustrated every second.

I heard chuckling from Matt.
"What?" I asked, stopping
"You're so needy and desperate to cum, that you've lost control over your body, here let me help you."
The arm from under my neck moved to my hips and so did the other.
He gripped my hips and began moving me on his thigh. Controlling my movements, making them slow, sensual and rhythmitic. All causing me to arch my back and moan.

"Matt," I moaned breathlessly.
"What is it princess?" He pulled me back fast, stopping the rhythm and then continuing.
 ca a strangle moan from me. What the fuck.
"Come on princess, use your words or daddy isn't going to know what you want," he whispered and began to nibble on ear lobe.
"I-I'm going to-"
"Not yet," he growled in my ear.
He moved the one hand from underneath my side, all the way up to my breast, to play with my already hard nipples.
He gave my nipple a slight pinch and I  squirmed, the altercation being me moving even more swiftly against his thigh. The build up was killing me, just sitting there at the depths of my tummy.
"You ready princess."
"Yes, fuck yes..."
"Cum"
And right on command that's exactly what I did.

Matt let go off me and removed his thigh from inbetween my legs. Shifting onto his back, still next to me. I turned my body around to face him.
"Are you satisfied now kitten."
My eyes widened out of embarassment and I blushed.
"Mhmm, thanks for the help." Saying the last words sarcastically. There was silence between us and I almost dozed off until I remembered something.

"How are you feeling, did I do a good job patching you up, shit did I hurt you just now."
"Thats the second cuss word I've heard coming out of your sweet mouth, I won't let the fourth one slide."
He turned a bit to face me with a straight face.
"I-I'm sorry sir"
"No, you didn't hurt me, however, you somehow, miraculously ended up sleeping on my slashed arm through the night, and you looked to peaceful to bother waking up."
"Shit, I'm sorry, I probably hurt you even more, are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital, I can phone Tay-"

In an instant, both his arms were on  either side of me, caging me, I looked up at his face to see him smirking at him.
"Kitten," he leaned down to whisper into my ear," I have enough stamina and strength right now to fuck that tight pussy of yours"
He shifted of off me, got of the bed and started walking towards the bathroom.

I don't know what possessed me to say  the next thing that came out of my mouth.
"So do it then."
He turned around and looked at me wide eyed.
"What did you say"
I moved to the edge of the bed so that he had a better view, I bent my knees and spread my legs.
"Fuck me."
"Kamila this isn't the time." He said, his eyes still locked onto my body, and I watched them scan my body slowly, then following the movement of my hand.

I moved my hand into my shorts, down to my clit and started rubbing, a sigh escaped my lips and that was enough to make him walk towards me and remove my hand away from my clit, he lifted my fingers and put the two that I used into his mouth, sucking on them slowly and then give the pads of my fingers a bite, I winced.
"You're touching what belongs to me princess."
"It doesn't belong to you," I said looking up at him through my eyelashes, smirking.