15. Coated ;)

"You want me to what?"

"I want you to strip Kamila, don't make me ask you twice."

I have never been naked in front of anybody before, I mean sure I worked out and had gotten compliments about my figure, but I was always self conscious about the way I looked.
There wasn't really much for me take off, I pulled down the straps of the dress, removed my arms from it and I let the dress pool at my feet.

"Fuck, you're absolutely perfect." he looked at me with his mouth slightly opened and he leaned back on the bed resting on his elbows. His words made me look down at my toes and blush.

"Come here." he calls me towards him. I walk towards him. He grabs me by my waist and makes me straddle his lap. He moves his hand to my hair and removes my hairband. My hair falls to my shoulders. He takes a hand full of my hair and pulls it so that he's able to tilt my head back. I whimper at the sudden movement. He brings his lips to mine and moves his other hand to my ass. His tongue enters my mouth and I moan into his. The kiss was long,wet,comforting and passionate. Eventually I pulled back.

"Matt, I'm messing your jeans."

"It's okay, it can get washed," he looks down at both us and so do I, Matt is straining in jeans and my juices have pcreated a few damp areas on his lap from all the moving, "We need to get you sorted out."

He grabs my waist while he lays down on the bed and he brings my hips to meet his face. My legs are now straddled on either side of his face and he brings me closer to his mouth. I try to wriggle out of Matt's grip but that causes him to tighten his grip and gives him an opportunity to flick his tongue against my clit.

I scream out of pleasure. Feelings of arousal,excitement and panic course through my body. Matt continues to flick his tongue against my clit and I began to lose control of my body as my hips rocked against his mouth.

"Stop moving kitten," his mutter was muffled by my soaking wet core.
His tongue now lapped up the juices flowing out of me as he began to slide his tongue in and out of my pussy. His left hand moves from my hip to grab my ass,while his right hand moves up to grab my boobs.
He plays,tugs and pulls my nipple gently while tongue fucking me and I'm so close to the edge.
"Matt..." I moan.
"That's it baby, moan my name," I hear, each word punctuated with his tongue entering and existing me.
At this point,my mind went blank, I screamed his name out of pleasure and release onto his mouth. I lift myself off of him and roll onto the side of the bed next to him.
"You taste absolutely divine."
He lifts himself up and over me and dips in for a kiss. I can taste myself on him and I hate to agree with him but I taste better than I expected to.

"Do you want to do anything before you leave kitten."
"No not really," I sit up from the bed and walk over the dress that lying on the floor, "but I do have a question."
"Okay, what it is?"
"Why haven't you,uhmm,well you know..."
"Fucked you," He asks and then chuckles, I nod my head, "You aren't ready, you're tight enough as it is when I put my fingers into you, and as much as I would love to see you limping from what I could do to you, I don't want you not wanting me to touch you again.
Also kitten, you're not mentally ready."

He's right, I mean, as much as I've really wanted him to fuck me everytime he did something to me, the thought does scare me and I don't know why. He walks towards me after I had completed to put the dress back on. He lifts his hand to face and brushes my cheek.

"I also want it to be special for you since it will be your first time."
Awwwwww, no no no , he's going to make me cryyyy!!! I lean into his hand and close my eyes.
"Come on, lets go downstairs and get you something to eat before you go home."
"Can we order pizza,please??"
I ask him like I'm twelve.
"Sure." he laughs.

We get downstairs and Matt gets on the phone with Pizza Palace. I decide to take a walk around his huge house. So far I've only seen his bedroom, the bathroom, his playroom, his backyard and his kitchen.
I walk around the hallway and I timed myself around the house. In less than 10 minutes I discovered two more bathrooms, three more bedrooms, A movie room, a game room with a pool table, a study room that he made into his at home office, a home gym, two more rooms that are locked... I need to ask him about those when I come back on friday, and a living room with a huge tv.

I eventually found my way to the kitchen, where Matt was pouring us some wine. I lifted up my glass and clinked mine with his as if to say cheers and took a sip. It was extravagant, it tasted of red grape, laced with berries and wood, the wood taste probably came from the barrel but it made the wine taste great.
"I'm glad you like it."
I opened my eyes to see Matt smirking at me, I hadn't even realised that I had closed my eyes.

Matt updates me on the investigation while we sit on two different stools this time. There wasn't anything new or any progress.

A few minutes later we hear knocking at the door and we know its the pizza, Matt puts his empty wine glass down and goes to the door. I stare out the window and see Penolope and Syrus playing outside.
Matt come back with the pizza box and I can smell it from where I'm sitting.

"Lets go to the lounge."
"Ouuuu, fancy." I look at him and wiggle my eyebrow.
He rolls his eyes.
Matt put on the TV and Naruto comes on.
"Don't change it!" I scream
He looks at me bewildered.
"Please," I cock my head and smile.
He leave it on and we begin eating.

Somewhere in the middle of this episode Kakashi sensei, hot as ever, says something to Naruto in a way that came out perverted and Naruto jumps of the cliff and refuses to come back.
Matt howls with laughter and I can't help but adore that he is enjoying this.

We eventually finish eating and we get up and I tear the box into pieces and throw ot away. Matt and I go outside and he opens the car door for me. I am never going to get used to him doing that.
He drives me home and the car ride is filled with music and happy thoughts radiating off of both us.
We reach my house and Matt gets out of the car and comes around to open my door.
I step out and he pulls me by waist against him.
"Dream of me tonight."
"After what we did today, definitely."
He gives me a kiss goodbye and drives off.
I enter my new house and look at the clock in the hallway to see that its already 5:30.

Goodness, today was a long day. I walk upstairs and enter my room and I flop down on my bed.

"Lord have mercy." I say exhausted.
I can't even count how many time Matt made me cum today and it makes me happy.

I get into the shower and let the hot water cascade off my body. Once I'm done with my shower. I change into a blank tank top and leggings and I get into bed.

Snuggling with the blanket , ready to see Matt in my dreams

Note:

Hey cuties, hope your'll are enjoying this book so far . So I have finally found people that match my description of the characters.
The character display will be after this chapter but... I'm only outting it up along with chapter 16 once we get over 20 votes on this...
Therefore , remember to vote 😊😊♥️

BE SAFE , my lovelies ♥️✌️