12. punished

"Uhmmm yeh, we're okay," I answer back,trying to keep my breathing under control. I hear Matt's zip pull back up.

The lights come back on and both of us wake up. Matt looks at me with a fierce Carnal look and takes a step towards me. Just as he's close enough the elevator trap door opens up above us.
"Sorry we took so long, it took a while for somebody to reach the elevator to find out it was stuck,stand close so that we can take your'll out," The fireman says.
Matt walks straight behind,wraps one arm around my waist and presses his crotch against my ass.
"You're going to have to fix this later," he says in my ear and then bites my earlobe.
He was hard, which means he didn't finish.
I have no idea what to say to him so I stay quiet.

It takes three of them to pull us both up and eventually we're both safe and out. We take the stairs up to the 4th floor and my face is still flushed and red after what I had just done.
I eventually reach the biology class, and enter it without even thinking about asking Matt to join me.
"Oh Kamila it's you," The bio lecturer says after she dropped a few of her worksheets. None of the other lecturers knew my name. Not even in my other school. I run to go help her.
"Thank you darling, you know you really impressed me, when the Dean told me that a new student was entering my class and was from another country I wasn't really bothered but looking at your 4.0 GPA I regretted what I thought instantly."

"Uhmmm thank you mam," I give her the last of her worksheets and walk towards my laptop and through the strap over my shoulder.
"No problem,and if there's any questions I'll be willing to help."
"Okay," I walk out of the class and bump into Donovan.

"Oh, hey Kamila."
"Hey."
"You still owe me a drink."
"Uhmm uhh yeah, I don't really drink anymore." In Matt's contract it clearly stated that I'm only allowed to have atleast two drinks and he must be with me.
"That's okay,we can go for coffee at Starbucks or something."
"Uhmm yeah okay, sometime."
I walk away but he pulls my hands, goodness this boy is persistent.
"Let go of her now," it's Matt and he sounds pissed.
"Or what?"
"I'll make sure you're never able to grab another girl or yourself again."
Donovan lets go and Matt intertwines his fingers with mine and guides me to walk away from Donovan.

"What the fuçk was that?"
"He was asking me to go out to drink with him."
"And what did you say?"
"I told him I don't drink."
"You didn't tell him noo?!!"
"Well I'm not a mean person."
He pulls on one of the doors in the hallway and it opens, he pulls me inside and its completely empty. He pushes me against one of the walls and I drop my laptop bag.

"You should know kitten, I don't like sharing and I don't like being shared, so if we're doing this, its all or nothing," and he crashes his lips against mine.
Blood ran to my cheeks and my lips and I felt the most intense feeling rising in my core. I didn't even know what was happening around us,to be honest I didn't care at this point. His lips were all that mattered.

He grabbed my ass and lifted me up, I crossed my legs around his waist. He carried me somewhere and I didn't care about the destination.
Soon my body was layed on the lecturers table. Thankfully there wasn't anything on it.

"After this you're going to learn how to say no to any boy that comes your way."
He returns back to kissing me and his mouth begins to slide down my chin to my neck while his hands lift my dress up to my waist. I'm completely bare and I want to cover myself.

He moves away and looks down at me and he gazes at my pussy,his eyes glazing over with lust, which makes me feel even more shy and I swear my cheeks turn crimson red.
"You're absolutely beautiful, don't you ever forget that."
He goes back to kissing my necks and moves up my neck to my ear.
"I want you to count for me, everytime you miss one we start over."
"What are yo-," He places a hard slap right on the centre of my pussy, "Ahh," I moan and half scream.
"That wasn't a count kitten, let's start from the beginning."
He lands another one one the exact same spot.
"One," it hurts but it feels amazing, my wetness begins to increases. He continues until we get to nine, each time making me more wet, which causes my juices to run down to my ass.
"You're enjoying this a bit too much, it's supposed to be a punishment."
He lands the last one right on my clit which cause me to explode and let out a scream.
"Ten," I scream out breathlessly.
"You weren't supposed to cum without me saying so," he plunges to fingers deep into my needy and inpatient whole.
My pussy instantly constricts around him which causes a groan of satisfaction from Matt. He moves his fingers in and out at an even pace and brings his lips to mine.
He now adds his thumb and begins to rub my clit. I moan in his mouth,this is to much. As soon as I moan his fingers move faster.
"Don't cum until I tell you too!"
"Matt." I moan, I really can't take this and I'm on the verge of orgasming.
His head moves down towards my pussy and his fingers are quickly replaced by his mouth.
"Aahh." I moan, my hands move down to grab his hair.
His tongue begins to fuck me and my finger nails are digging into the table. I can't control myself.
"Matt...please." I beg
"Please what?" His tongue moves to my clit and he vigorously licks it.
"Please....I need...too...cum." Every few words are punctuated by a moan.
"Cum for me kitten."
I let go and I gush onto his tongue