11.stuck

Matt and I finish washing the dishes.He turns around with his back facing the sink and his hands behind him.

"So you want to tell me how you know so much about this lifestyle?"

I take a plate to dry off, "I uhmm read a lot of books."

"Interesting and do you watch porn too?" He looks down at me and smiles.

"What,no,of course not!" I retort quickly.

"Hmmmmm,your ears say something else," he laughs.

I cover my ears and then realization hits me, "Shit!"

"What, whats wrong?"

" I forgot to strike off something." I walk towards the contract and strike of vaginal and anal fisting as well as needles .

"So are you going to sign it now?" Matt says from behind me.

I look at the contract to make sure there isn't anything I missed. I move the pen to where my signature is supposed to be. This is a new beginning, you can do it, it's just like you've read and you've learnt. I sign this just as quickly as I did my aunts will.

I turn around to face him,"So are you going to fuçk me now."

He looks at me,smirks "No... well not yet anyway."

He starts to lean in closer and just when he's close enough my phone begins to ring.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hello, Miss Carter, this is Secretary White,your biology teacher wanted me to tell you that you left your laptop in her lecture room,could you come to pick it up."

"Yes of course I'll be there in two hours."

"Okay thank you, bye."

CALL ENDED

"What's wrong."

"Nothing, I just left my laptop at the university."

"You need to be less careless."

I walk towards the stairs and turn around and say," I'll try but I'm not making any promises," I then realise I have nothing to wear besides yesterdays wet dress, "Do you think I can steal one of your sisters pieces of clothing."

"It's not really even hers, I just bought some clothes and left it in the room for her to wear when she comes over, so of course you can, soon you'll have your own room here and there will be clothes in there for you."

"Thank you." He stated in the contract that I am to stay over every Friday and leave on sunday afternoon. I don't mind but its just that I already have a house to stay in.

"Uhhh, Matt before I get in can you give me a towel, I don't want last nights episode to happen again."

"Sure," he chuckles he moves towards a built in cupboard in the wall.

"All towels,soaps,gels,shampoos and any other bathroom accessories are in here,so when you need something now,you don't have to ask or call me."

"Okey dokey." I take the towel and speed walk into the bathroom.

When I'm done with the shower I dry myself off and wrap the towel around myself and I walk towards Matt's room. He isn't in there but on the bed lays a beautiful red dress that has gorgeous yellow and blue flowers. I can't use any of the underwear I had with me so unfortunately I have to go commando. The dress fits me perfectly and is about 3 inches above my knees.

I walk out of the room while putting my hair into a pony on an adventure to find my shoes. Thankfully they're still in the same place I left them yesterday. I put them on and walk downstairs. Matt has changed into a white t-shirt,jacket and blue jeans. He looks hot , honestly he would look hot in anything, I wonder how he would look inbetwe-

"You ready to go."

"Yup"

We walkout of the house and into the car. "Matt..."

"Yeah?" he starts the car and reverses out of his yard.

"I have a question."

"Ask away."

"So, I want to know what I should call you, do I call you sir? Master? or Daddy?"

"As much as I would love for you to call me Daddy, Kitten, I prefer sir," he leans closer to me form his seat, "but when I make you cum, I want you to scream my name."

The rest of the car ride was silent, but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was more of an understanding silence. He parked under a tree at the student parking.

"Do you want to come up with me?"

"Yes."

We get out of the car and enter campus , I pass reception and head straight to the elevator to go to bio class. Matt has been taking in the 'feel' of the university so I hold the door for him. Once he's inside I press the button for 4th floor. As we reach the 2nd floor , the lights go off and the elevator comes to an abrupt holt. The sudden movement makes Matt and I fall onto the floor.

"Are you okay?" he asks me concerned.

"Yeah,you?"

"I'm good...since we're stuck in here until somebody realizes that the elevator isn't working, tell me what it is that you like and don't like doing during sex."

"I,uhhhh,I wouldn't know."

"What do you mean you wouldn't know," he says confused.

"I mean I haven't had sex before to know, alright, i'm a virgin, happy now!"

"You're a virgin," he says confused and then he starts laughing, "boy,did I get lucky, you're beautiful,smart,funny and you still have your innocence, what am I going to do with you."

"well I have a few things in mind." I say under my breathe hoping he wouldn't hear, but clearly I wasn't soft enough because he begins to laugh."

"Looks like I've got myself a brat," I blush because I know its true, " I want you to try something and don't worry because no-one will hear or see you, I want you to start touching yourself,and I know that you aren't wearing any underwear so it should be easier for you."

"I... don't know how to."

"Its okay just listen to my voice and what I tell you, I want you to move one finger slowly up your thigh until you reach your pussy," I do as I'm told and once I reach it I squeak,almost as if to let him know that I've done what he's asked.

"Now move your fingers to your clit and start to massage it," I begin to do so and every movement releases a moan from my mouth. I receive I soft groan from Matt which I take as a sign to know I'm doing it correctly. My head moves back and my eyes close, all this is too much. I then see a bright light and realize Matt is pointing his phone flashlight at me.

"Fucck,you're so hot," I then hear a zipper being open and I get scared.

"Don't worry its not going in you yet kitten."

I hear him release two groans and it only makes my hand move faster and my breathing pick up quicker.

"Try putting in a finger and move it in and out."

I follow his instructions and let out a quick scream and Matt let's out a moan.

"Matt, I think I'm goin-"

"Cum for me Kamila."

At once my body releases hot liquid quickly and red shines behind my eyelids.

The intercom turns on

"Hey are you guys alright in there?"