4. 6 foot yes

"Taylor put her head back where it was, they're going to have look for evidence"
*sirens*
I can hear the sirens,so I run downstairs and wait by the door. I know I look like a mess,but at the moment I really don't care.

She was so excited about me coming to Brooklyn and now we will never get to spend that time together again.

A man in a blue police uniform work towards me.
"Miss I'm going to need you to come with me." The tears start running down my face again.
"B-But my aunty!!"
"Don't worry,my partner and the detectives will take a look at that,but right now I need you to come to the station with me."
*sniffle*
"Uhmm okay."

14:54
I'm sitting on the bench at the station and I'm waiting for somebody to tell me what the hell is happening, I've been waiting here for 10 minutes now and nobody has told me anything yet.

17:30
"Miss, hello miss"
I wake up and I look up and a female police with a bun that looks like its probably cutting all circulation from her head.
"We need you to get into the interrogation room right now."
Yup there's definitely no circulation going to her brain.
"What do you mean interrogation room, I get to my aunt's house from the airport only to find her dead on the floor and you want ME in the interrogation room,when the murderer could be out there somewhere probably killing more people."
"Miss its just a procauti-"
"I'll take it from here Julia"
"Uhmmm yes Lieutenant."
Holy mother of hotness. If I have ever said I felt hot in my life before, I was probably over exaggerating. The man standing before me could probably be a Greek god. At 6'2 to my 5'6 he made me feel minuscule. He had brown wavy hair that I would run my fingertips through over and over again.
Green eyes that pierced into my soul,Dimples that would make butterflies flutter in every girls stomach. And his body don't get me start-
"Miss come with me please."
Yes please, I would go wherever you want me to.
"But I haven't done anything wrong."
"I know but we need to ask you some questions to increase our chances of a smooth sailing investigation."
Oh yes,did I mention that he had a jawline that looked like he could with it. Goodness what is wrong with me, I've never acted this way before!
"Uhmm okay then."
We walked into the interrogation room and he pulled out the chair for me to sit.
And people say chivalry is dead.
"So,Miss...?"
"Kamila...Kamila Carter."
"The name suits you," He looks down at his clipboard and smirks, did he really just try to flirt with me ?
"My name is Matt Pierce,as you heard a few minutes ago, I'm a Lieutenant here, can you tell me what happened?"

So I told him,I told him everything from the  first phone call to that moment when I found her cold,lifeless body.

"I see,can you wait here will I sort out some stuff with my department."
"Uhm yeah okay."
He stands up and puts his palms on the table,leans down towards me,looks me dead in the eye and says, "Kamila,the information you gave me has been very useful."
And with that he leaves.