14.Adorable

"I don't know if I should be in awe of you or if I should take you across my lap and spank you til you cum." Matt looked down at me. I stood up from my kneeling position and looked at him.

"What ever you want to do sir." I turned around and began walking, Matt growled and I giggled at his reaction.
"Soooo,can I see your dogs now."
"Sure,lets go outside." We walked out of the sliding door,onto the patteo and into his back yard.
We continue walking until two big Husky's run towards us. Matt gets on his knees and they jump onto of him. I forget to mention that Matt's garden is huge and beautiful, he has roses of red, pink,white and yellow everywhere.
"Come here," he calls me.
So I kneel down next to him and one of the dogs comes to me.
"What's their names?"
"This one is Syrus," he scratches the dogs back, "and the one with you is Penolope."
"That's so cute, did you spay or neuter them."
"I spayed Penolope."
"Awww poor girl," she rolls over and I rub her tummy.
"Speaking of being spayed, when are you free again this week?"
"Uhh uhh there is no way in hell that I am getting my tube cute or tied."
"Noo, silly, we need to get you on birth control."
"Ohhh," I say, realising how stupid I am, "Uhmmm I'm free Thursday."

I have two lectures every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Which gives me Tuesday and Thursday off as well as the weekend.
"Okay,well I'm guessing you don't have a gynacologist here as yet,so since I already know one, I'll book an appointment for you on Thursday. What are you going to choose though, the pill or the injection."
"I think the injection is safer,because it last for 9 weeks, while with the pill I don't think I'd be responsible enough."
"Good choice." He gets one sloppy lick across his face by Penolope, which causes a fit of laughter to escape me. They are absolutely adorable.

Matt and I continue to play with the dogs for another 30 minutes and then we go back inside.

"I want to show you the inside of my playroom."
"Uhmm,okay."
I didn't know how to feel,anxious? nervous? excited? scared?
My biggest fear was that I wouldn't be able to handle it all and he would eventually leave me or force me to leave instead. My feelings have grown so much for him in such a short space of time it's unbelievable and I enjoy his company, not just for the sex stuff but because I'm attracted to him as a person,for his personality.
Yeh you tell yourself that,but I know the truth.
The annoying voice in my head says.

We walk up the stairs and eventually reach the room. Matt puts the key in the lock.
"Are you ready?"
"Yup."
The door opens and I'm greated with a lovely fragrance of vanilla, which is extremely ironical.
I walk inside and the room is the brightest shade of red on two walls and the other two are grey. It looks magnificent. There is a big bed against the wall in the middle of the room. And there is something that looks like a hanger and cupboards almost everywhere.
I walk towards the hanger thingy.
Matt has seven different whips, each a different length and a different thickness. One in particular catches my eye. The handle of this one has a lion and a wolf carved into it.
"Do you like it." he asks with anticipation
"Yes,sir."
"Good, that's my favourite one."
Of course it is, probably explains why he calls me kitten, I wonder if he called the others kitten too.
"Matt, how many other submissives have you had."
"Fourteen."
Im shocked,like really I am.
"So I'm number fifteen?"
"Yes."
"What happened to the others?"
"Well most of them,their contract expired, some couldn't handle it and left and I agreed and others, I realised later just weren't fit to be my submissive."
What if I'm not fit to be his submissive.

As if he could read my mind Matt says,"Don't worry kitten, I know for a fact that you will be perfect."

That brings a smile to my face and I begin to walk around the room more. I reach the cupboards with the draws and I open of them. It instantly starts to vibrate.

"What the fuck!" I exclaim and I shut the draw. It stops vibrating and I smile,turn around and walk straight into Matt's hard chest.
"Ouch."
"Ohhh, you're going to get it now kitten."He looks at me and smirks.
"Huhh-," Matt throws me over his shoulder and walks over to the bed. He puts me down, sits on the bed and throws me over his laps.
"What are doi-"
Matt lifts up my dress and smacks my ass hard.
"This is because you swore twice which earns you ten , you touched me without permission which earns you five, all together kitten you get 15 spanks, if you complain or back talk I will add ten more,so be a good girl and take it."
Oh fuck!!
"Yes,sir, do I have to count?"
"No but when I'm done you will thank me."

Matt smacks my right cheek first which causes a light sting and makes me moan. The next one is on my left and the third is in the middle. Matt continues to spank me hard alternating between sides and sometime spanking me at the point where my thighs meet my ass. Each spank causes me to get wet and my juices dribbles down my thigh and maybe even onto Matt's jeans. Before he gives me the last one , he gently needs my ass and spanks me right in the centre of my ass.
I forget to say thank you which causes him to give me another in the exact same spot. I scream out of pleasure.
"ThANk You!"
My breathing is uneven and Matt brings me into his arms.
"That was a soft punishment kitten and I think you enjoyed this one as much as the last."
I giggled,"I'm sorry,sir." he pets my hair and runs his hand through my hair.

"I want you to kneel between my legs." I got off from the cuddling position in lap and onto the floor inbetween his legs.
"I'm going to teach you the kneeling positions I want you in at different times."
"Sir, I uhmm, I already know them."
"Good, lets have a look then, get into the first position."
The first position is really simple,it just consists on me on my knees with my palms on my thighs and my head down. Once I was done Matt grunted in approval.
"Now look up at me."
I looked up at him to see his right hands out with his index and middle finger bent at the second knuckles and spread apart while the others were down. This was the second position. I put my hands behind my back and spread my knees as wide as I was supposed to.
"Fantastic Kamila, now bow."
My forehead touched the floor while I was in the same position. I didn't like this one because it made my shoulders and back hurt.

"Up kitten."
Up didn't mean stand up but rather meant for me to loft my head up from the floor.
"Come here,"he pats his inner.
I move on my knees towards him and rest my head on his right thigh.
"Have you had a trainer."
"No, sir."
"So you're self taught then?"
"Yes,sir."
"I'm really surprised, usually even some submissives that have had training haven't been able to reach my expectations for these, from now on whenever I tell wait for me in the playroom, you are to strip and get into the eager position, understood kitten?"
Eager position was the second one.
"Yes, sir."

"Good , now get up and strip."