The boys

Hi I'm Katie Dallas, Yes the sister of Cameron Dallas. I have blonde hair and brown eyes. I love art, singing and I am really flexible. My brother doesn't really talk about me to his friends.so yeah let's get started.

Katie's pov
" Katie get up the guys are coming over and you need to get ready." cam said trying to wake me up. I poured but got up anyway. I went to pick out my clothes because I took a shower the night before. I picked out some light washed high wasted shorts and a galaxy crop top and my black vans. I got dressed and brushed my teeth and hair. I put some makeup on so I wouldn't look dead. Once I was done getting ready I headed down stairs. All eyes were on me. All of Cams friends were starting at me. " guys this is my sister Katie" cam said introducing me to all of his friends. " hey" I said and still all eyes were on me. I went in the kitchen and got a pop tart and a water bottle. I walked in front of the guys and turned on the radio on, I played trap queen by Fetty Wap. And Shawn came up to me I know him because we are best friends with Matt and Carter. Then I sat down by Cam. He told me all of the guys' names. Then Cam asked what I wanted for my birthday since it was in three days. " I honestly don't care about what I get for my birthday as long as I'm around the people who care about me." I answered. " your so heart felt" Nash said. " Cam can we go to the beach please it's so hot." I asked. ". Sure Katie go get ready and the guys will come to." he said.