Fine

Katie's pov

I woke up and I was wrapped in Nash's arms. I got up and walked in the bathroom to take a shower. I dot out of the shower and dried off. I walked to my dresser and picked some neon pink high waisted shorts with a white crop top the says Nashty and some black Jordan's. I walked back in the bathroom and brushed my testh and hair. I Braided my hair to the side. I walked over to my bed and woke up Nash with a little peck on the cheek. He smiled and got up. he tried kissing me but I stopped him saying " you have morning breath so there for no kiss for you." he pouted and went to the bathroom and got ready. I walked downstairs and got out a pop tart to eat. I heard Nash yell my name so I walked back up to my room. I opened the door and it revealed Nash's great built body I kept staring. " babe can you go get my vans shirt out of the washer." Nash said looking at me still shirtless. "sure." I said getting up and walking to the washer. I grabbed it and walked back upstairs. i gave him his shirt while he set the shirt on the bed. " can you please hand me my chapstick" I asked Nash. " no not until you give me a kiss." he said giving me a cheeky smile. I laughed and got up giving him a kiss and accidentally bit my lip. he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to his warm body. he kissed me and it went on for about four minutes. " that's what you get when you bite your lip in front of me." Nash said letting go of my waist. I laughed and said " well maybe I should bite my lip more often since you want to get Nashty." He laughed and picked me up giving me a piggyback ride downstairs. He took me outside and sat me down on the grass. we sat there and talked about the most random things like how unicorns are real and how I'm a bitch when I'm on my period. I laughed and he did along with me. A old grandma drove past us slowly while we were goofing around in the yard and I was on his shoulder she smiled and drove off. " sing me a song please." Nash said whining. " No I don't sing." I said back. " why you sing beautifully." he said in defense. " fine I give up." I said going inside grabbing my guitar and walking back outside. I sat on the swing on our tree and tuned my guitar. I sung the weight by Shawn Mendes. The song ended and he clapped kissing my cheek. Went went back inside and we wAnted to go swimming so I put on a neon pink bikini on and went outside. I jumped in the pool. I waited for Nash to come out and then someone grabbed my foot dragging me down under water. I rushed back up for air and I saw a guy who had really blue eyes. Then Nash walked out and saw him " Hayes." he kind of yelled and jumped in. " what are you doing here." he asked the boy. " well you said I could come and swim but little did I know I would meet a beautiful girl here." Hayes said. " who are you." Hayes asked. " I'm Katie Cams sister and Nash's girlfriend." I said looking at Hayes. " well Katie this is my brother Hayes." Nash said introducing us. " hi." we both said. Nash grabbed my waist and I smiled. We kissed and heard " hey guys I'm still here." Hayes said looking disgusted. We laughed and started playing around when someone showed up. Nash looked at him with anger and I looked at him with fear. He started walking towards us with a evil smirk it was Matt. Nash got out of the pool and told Hayes to not let Matt touch me. I think he went to go get Cam. Me and Hayes got out and started to walk away from Matt. " He ran towards me grabbing my wrists and pulling me toward his chest violently. Hayes pulled me back and punched Matt right in the eye so we ran back in the house locking everything. Nash wasn't here and I needed a hug. Hayes was Taller than me by a lot. I guess he read my mind and he engulfed me into a hug and I started crying I fell to my knees and out of Hayes' arms and backed up to the wall trying to think about what just happened. My head was in my hands and I was still sobbing. Someone helped me up and hugged me tight it was Cam. " are you ok" Cam asked concerned. " yea." I said hiding my face in his chest. My wrist was hurting and I don't know why I looked at them and I didn't believe what I saw. A bruise on my wrist the size of a golf ball on each one and I started to tear up again. Latrell and all the boys were looking at my wrists starting to tear up too. Nash kissed my bruise and I laughed. Hayes kissed my cheek and I smiled and hugged him. After that scene happened I fell asleep on the couch with my upper body on Nash and my legs on Hayes it was quite comfortable.