Best friend

Katie's pov

I woke up to Nash jumping on my bed. " if you don't get the fuck off I will cut your dick off so how does that sound babe." I said loudly and I smirked." well damn." he said getting off. I got up going into the bathroom to take a shower. I got out of the shower and dried off. I went to my dresser and picked out some white high waisted shorts and a black crop top that said fuck off and some black vans. i walked down stairs and didn't talk to anyone. I went to the kitchen and ate a pop tart. " what's wrong babe." Nash said looking concerned. " I miss my friend Latrell." I said whining. I got up and hugged him. " well you want to walk to her house." he said as I nodded. we left and walked down the street with holding hands. we got up to the door and knocked. " you betch." she said screaming while I was hugging her. " Why did you leave me in this hell hole dying alone." she said fake crying. We walked back and went upstairs. " so Katie who was your friend." she asked. " my boyfriend oh and by the way big brother is here. " I said. she ran out of my room knocking on Cameron's door. " Latrell I missed you." he said hugging her.

Carters pov

Well I was walking down the hall when I saw the most beautiful girl ever. " hey baby how you doing." I said flirting with her. " well right now I'm trying to get the smell of thirstyness away but other days I'm just peachy." she said laughing. " well damn" I said then she started laughing. she walked away and went down stairs and into the kitchen with Katie.

Latrell's pov

" That Carter guy is cute." I said talking to Katie while she was eating a pop tart. " ask him out." she said." I ship LARTER. "she said laughing. " wanna go to the waterpark." she asked me. " sure but bring the boys." I said back. " Kk go get your bathing suit . she told me as I was walking back to my house.

Katie's pov

" We are going to the water park ok you have no choice so chop chop!!" I yelled to the boys as I walked to my room. I picked out a mint colored bikini and put some black high waisted shorts on with a blue crop top that says bab on it over my bathing suit. ( bab means boss ass bitch. there you go.) Latrell walked in with some white high waisted shorts on with a neon green crop top that says suck my ass on it. the boys came down and stared and me and her well except for Cameron. Nash grabbed my waist pulling me in for a kiss until I put my hands on his lips. he frowned as I laughed.i kissed him on the cheek. I tried walking away when Nash picked me up and said " we all can't fit in one car Cam." I replied to him saying " I'll sit on your lap and Latrell will sit on Carters." " Yes." I heard Latrell and Carter say under their breath. I laughed and got in the car sitting on Nash's lap.