The beach

Katie's pov

So Cam said we could go to the beach and his friends are coming. I went to my dresser and picked out my teal bikini with a fringe top and put the same clothes on over on. I got my phone and teal beats so I can listen to music. I headed down stairs and everyone was ready. " I'm driving." cam said. we hopped in his car and drove off. I put my headphones on and listened to music my favorite song come on Like That by Jack and Jack. I didn't notice I was singing out loud. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I looked in there direction it was Taylor. He gestured me to take my headphones off so I did. All of the boys had their eyes on me. " wow you're a great singer." they all said in Union. " Sing more Katie" Cam said and I denied. I got out the car and Cam picks me up and throws me over his shoulder . "Put me down Cam" I yelled . "Never little sis." he said. he put me down and we walked to the spot where we were going to put our stuff. I start taking my shorts and crop top off then I hear one of the boys whistle it was Aron and Cam said I was off limits to every single one of you. I laughed and kept walking when Shawn Matt and Carter joined me . we went in the ocean and played around a little.

Cams pov

Katie was taking her cover up clothes off when Aron whistled at her. " that's it, Katie is off limits to everyone of you. that means none of you can date her and if you do and break her heart I will break your FACE . " I yelled and Katie walked away and laughed. Shawn Matt and Carter followed her. Katie was probably going to practice her tumbling for her cheerleading team .