Home

Katie's pov

So we got to my house and I jumped out of the car and headed inside. " the guys are going to stay the night." Cam said. " ok." I replied. I went up stairs to change. I put some black joggers on and a Shawn Mendes t-shirt . I went down stairs and walked out the back sliding glass door and on to the back yard. I practiced my cheerleading routine. I did a back handspring step out and I heard the sliding door opening and about 8 people mumbling. And I ignored It and kept on doing my thing. I did a back bend walkover into a split. I got up and did an round off back handspring tuck. then did my back flip and front flip. I turned around to go get some water when I see Cams' friends and they are clapping. " what do you guys want." I asked then laughed. " we came to watch the lovely Katie Dallas do her thing" said Cam. " wow I didn't think you guys really liked me, you didn't really talk to me when we all met." I said. " probably because they were drooling over you instead of talking." I heard Cam say. I laughed and walked inside . I looked back and saw all of the boys jump on Cam. I didn't see Nash anywhere that's funny he went to the beach with us I said in my head. Then someone put there Hands around my waste.

Nash's pov

After Katie was done practicing I went inside to make my move. Katie walked in the house laughing. she opened the fridge and got a bottle of water. I then slipped in and put my hands around her waste. " guess who." I said.

K/ Nash is that you

N/ you are a very smart girl

K/ I know

She got out of my grip and went up to her room. I knocked on her door and said " will you go on a date with me."and kissed her on the cheek. " sure but don't get any ideas Greir." she replied. " don't trust me Dallas." I said and with that I left.