Playing

Katie's pov

I woke up to my alarm and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and dried off. I headed to my dresser and picked out some black joggers that had stars on them with a white crop top that said butthole on it with some black Jordan's with a beanie that said shawms bestie on it I got every thing I'm wearing for my birthday. I brushed my hair and teeth. I headed down stairs and into the kitchen and got a left over cupcake pop tart and ate it. I got a balloon and popped it and made a big noise. " WHAT THE FUCK KATIE." Cam yelled. " aw is Cam and Nashly Mad. OR NAH." I said in a baby voice. Nash got up and put his hands on my waist pulling me closer. " calm down Grier she is my sister and I'm right here." Cameron said." Cam can we play hide and go seek please."i said. " sure." Cam said." Nash can you be it, thanks."i said. " Here I come." I heard Nash say. he spotted me and I came out of hiding to the end of the hall. I know exactly how I can grab his attention. "Nash." I said grabbing his attention. I bit my lip and smiled, " stop teasing me babe." he said I shook my head no. " can I at least have a kiss." he said coming closer to me. " no Grier. You have to wait." I said. He fake cried and pouted. I broke I ran up to him hugging him." I hate you Grier." I said. " why do you have to be so cute." I stopped talking to him.

N/ I knew you couldn't hold much longer if I pouted.

N/ Katie answer me

He picked me up and threw me on his shoulder gently.

K/ don't you dare

N/ I dare

K/ I'll do it

N/ you would not

K/ watch me. CAMERON

C/ Nash put her down

N/ ok

He put me down and kissed me. I didn't kiss back because I was acting like I was mad. " BABE . he said quite loud. I walked over to cam and hugged him. I started to fake cry and pout. " babe I didn't mean to I was just playin." he said concerned I smiled and said " I got you babe." " your soooooo mean." he said playfully. I kissed him and headed up stairs. Nash followed me up. We started to make out, but I pushed him away. " why did you do that." he said . I shrugged as he laughed. he came closer to me then bam. He was tickling me. my side started to hurt because I was laughing so hard. I turned him over on the bed and kissed his cheek. " can I have the real thing please." he said in a whiny voice. I kissed him on the lips and went full out probably 1 minute of kissing. I liked it though.