Food realationship

Katie's pov
I got up and Latrell was still sleeping so I went in the bathroom to take my shower. I got out and dried of walking over to my dresser. I picked out some galaxy joggers with a white crop top that says out of this world with a beanie that says bestie with some black Jordans. I walked back into my bedroom trying to wake Latrell up. " fuck off you little shit." she said in a morning voice. " well today we are going to the mall." I said and with that she got up. I went downstairs and into the cabinet looking for my pop tarts. I can't find them " who the fuck ate my pop tarts." I yelled making everyone come down stairs. Nash came up to me and gave me a kiss and a hug. " go to the fucking store and get some more or I'll kill myself." Then Shawn left out the door. Je came back a couple minutes later with three boxes of pop tarts. I screamed hugging him and he hugged back. I grabbed the bag and put them in the cabinet taking one out. I ate my pop tart and said " we are going to the mall and no one is saying anything now get your asses to n the car." I said kind of firm.
Skip car ride
We got there and we walked inside and went straight to the food court. I got some pizza of course. After we were done eating I went into forever 21 and got some more shorts and joggers.
After shopping
We got in the car and drove home. Latrell and I went upstairs in my room and ordered pizza. we just talked until the door bell rung. we ran down stairs to the door and opened it. We paid for the pizza and took it inside. I sat it on the counter and we grabbed a piece sitting down. Then right when I put the top part of the pizza in my mouth the boys came down stairs jumping on our pizza. " chill the fuck out." me and Latrell said as we quickly grabbed the pizza box and ran in my room locking the door behind us. Me and Latrell laughed and watched Netflix. we finished the box of pizza and fell asleep. the boys unlocked my door and came barging in. But I didn't care I just went to sleep.

Nash's pov

Katie and Latrell ate all the pizza without sharing. We were going to hide all of Katie's pop tarts so she will regret eating all of the pizza and not sharing. we hid all of her pop tarts in the bathroom cabinet.

Katie's pov

I woke up and got Latrell up. We walked downstairs and I was wanting a pop tart. I went in the cabinet and my pop tarts weren't fucking there. " where the hell are my pop tarts." I yelled. All of the boys came down stairs laughing. I gave Latrell the look signaling we were going to fight. we ran up to the boys and tackled them. we slapped and punched and kicked where it really hurt. " where are my fucking pop tarts and if you're not going to tell me I will just kill my self." I said standing up and n the counter joking around. " we are not telling." Nash said looking at me. I fake cut my wrist and dyed milk red making it a little more thick and poured a little. everyone stared at me. " tell me where my fucking pop tarts are or I will do it again." I said holding the knife. " fine there in the bathroom cabinet." they said sighing. Latrell went to get them. I put the knife and milk down and everyone sighed in relief. " I didn't really cut myself you dumb asses." I said throwing my arms up in defense with my wrist facing the boys. " Katie what the hell." the boys said kind of yelling. Latrell came back and we went upstairs and ate more junk. and we just chilled while eating some peanut butter Oreos. we laughed and watched the funniest movies I had and eventually fell asleep.