Prank wars

I woke up extra early because I was going to pull pranks on all of the boys when Nash grabs my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I was still in my teal joggers and tank top because today was my lazy day. " HAMILTON we shall pull pranks all day until we die of laughter." I said to Nash. He kissed my forehead and said " ok KATHERINE.".

Nash's pov

" Im dating a dork." I said under my breath. " what was that babe." she said. " nothing honey." I said. " that's what I thought." she said. we headed up to her room and planned our first attack. the first one was on Cameron. we were going to get Aaron to burp in his face then put the net of a ghost pepper in his mouth. Katie got Aaron and the plan was in formation. Aaron did his thing and Cam bit into the ghost pepper and woke up with a face redder than a tomato. Katie and I suddenly burst into laughter because We couldn't hold it in anymore. we ran from Cam because he was pissed. Cam was now part of the crew an we moved on to our next victim. after a while we got hungry and tired so we ordered a pizza and we just chilled and watched a movie.

Katie's pov

I cuddled with Nash and I got cold so we got in a really soft blanket. His arm was around me and I was really happy his armpit didn't STANK. he kissed me and of course I kissed back.

Nash's pov

Katie was the most cutest girl in the whole world. she was perfect. And when she bites her lip I get so bubbly inside. she is really strong to when she slapped cam when she was little it left a handprint on his cheek for two days. " babe I'm tired I'm going up to my room." she told me. " ok." I said and kissed her. once I heard her bedroom door close I went up there and climes on top of her and made out with her. she is a good kisser and her lips are so plump and soft and they taste like strawberries, and I love strawberry. " Babe wanna go out to that trampoline place." I asked her. she nodded her head in excitement.

Skip car ride
We got there and Katie ran into the place I had to run really fast to catch up with her. she was at the door waiting for me to pay and we just jumped everywhere. she did cool tricks and I kissed her in the air. I made a couple of vines in that place and I wanted Katie to be in one but I didn't want to ruin her fun. I'm dating a fucking 4 year old at heart and I love her I thought to myself. We got to the car and drove home around 9:00 pm. we got there and she gave me a kiss and headed off to bed.