///17///

Its been a whole week and yeosang still is experiencing morning sickness and sudden mood swings. Mrs.park had also noticed it, even tho she had a clue about whats wrong with yeosang but she wanted to still confirm. So, that leads them to the pack most famous doctor. In short, royal doctor, dr.min.

"Mhm.." dr.min examine yeosang who was laying on the examining bed while mrs.park sitting on the chair.

"Well. " dr.min walks to his desk. Yeosang sits and both he and mrs.park glance at each other.

Mrs.park leans forward.

"It is what I think it is, right doc? We shouldn't be worried right?"

"Well.. its a thing to be worried."

Both mrs.park and yeosang face colour drained on the news as that was what none of them expected.

"W-what is it?" Yeosang voice cracks as mrs.park and yeosang glance at each other and back at doc who still had a serious face who started.

"The thing is..."

_______

After his talk with shiber, san should be at place where wooyoung comes from but due to some important work, he was stuck here. Just like right now, he just arrive home with yunho and mingi who suddenly disappear from a long ass meeting.

San plop on his desk chair and turns to face outside the full wall window behind him while toying with his pen in his hands looking outside.

San release a deep breath.

'Sannie you ok?' Shiber ask him.

'I guess shiber. I am just tired.'

'Its ok, just rest for a bit.'

'Mhm..'

Both of them quiet as san felt energy through his body all thx to shiber.

After some time san contact shiber again.

'Hey shiber.'

'Mhm?'

'I am gonna leave tomorrow, hope so.'

'That's a great news san. I really want to find what is wrong with that omega as soon as possible.'

'hey, by the way, thx for being humble these days, I know you wanted to know about the omega-'

'San, our territory comes first.'

San smiles.

'They are really lucky to have a leader like you shiber.'

'nu-hu they are lucky to have someone like you.'

'Oh really?' San raise a amused eyebrow.

'Yup!'

San laugh out loudly.

'Stop it shiber.'

'Kay. And oh I have to go, bye san take care.'

'You too'

San feels as shiber cut the contact first this time.

While just below san on second floor was another one who stares outside through the window.

Wooyoung knew it was a risk to take but he just couldn't resist the urge to see the beautiful scene.

He was dusting and cleaning the window frame. He open the window amd deep breath in.

San stands and walks out, making his way towards the kitchen as he felt hungry.

Wooyoung placed his elbows on the white window frame and closed his eyes as cold breeze run through his hair and sunlight falls om his pale glowing skin.