///41///

"Do you have any idea, who killed kai?" San looks back at wooyoung who turns back to look at san while hidding the feather behind his back acting like normal.

No body notice it either.

Now, everyone must be wondering what's going on?

Let's get a little earlier.

Earlier that day:

After their talk, jennie follow wooyoung to kitchen who made her something to eat to which she ofc declined at first but after a small prep talk from wooyoung she agree.

Right now, Wooyoung was washing dishes. Jennie was sitting behind him on a chair while moving her fork through her half eaten food. With her left cheek on her left palm resting on kitchen counter.

San enters the kitchen and clear his throat gaining attention of both. Wooyoung immediately get to his kneeling position as jennie looks back at his food.

"Jen... do you wanna come with us? We are gonna check that place out."

Before anyone could answer wooyoung answer.

"Can I come along with you master?"

San frown amd after a glance at jennie who looked shocked looking at wooyoung, turns back to omega and replied.

"You don't need to come with u-"

"San, let him come." Jennie looks in san eyes.

San sigh and move a hand through his hairs while shaking his head.

"What will he do their jen-"

"I allowed him to go their to my and kai house. Let him."

San sigh as he glance at wooyoung with annoyed gaze and roll his eyes before replying.

"Fine. Come on."

Jennie smile at wooyoung who looks back at her.

Later:

Wooyoung looks around as he walks through the ruined cabin which was once homely and beautiful but now looks like a hunted place.

Blood everywhere like a murderer place which infact was.

Everyone was busy inspecting the case of kai murder while wooyoung trail off by himself feeling something off about this place.

He place his hand on a door frame and looks inside the room which looks like was once a guest room when his eyes feel on a feather.

Wooyoung eyes widen as he takes slow steps towards the feather and pick it up inspecting it.

It can't be.

The feather was white, almost transparent type.

Which remind him of only one person or more like..of his other wolf.

Lewis.

Lewis had same feathers in.his hairs, two of them to be exact.

What this feather doing here? Was lewis here? Did he killed kai? If yes, then why? What was he even doing h-

"Do you have any idea who killed kai?" San voice was behind him.

He turns around hidding the feather behind him.

"..........no. I don't."

San nods as he turns back to seonghwa and jennie and the police officer of san's region.

"So.. what now?" San ask.

"Alpha, these marks looks like a wolf mark and.. It's so confusing to be exact. These marks are rare, like really rare. They didn't match any alpha, beta, delta, gamma...." the officer named lucas gasp and looks at the other three.

"Could it be... an omega work?"

"No! It can't be! The wolf was.. it was.." jennie tried recalling but due to not getting a good look of the intruder she was left hanging.

Seonghwa place a hand on jennie's shoulder.

"It's ok jen. No matter who it was, we will find him and make sure he pay for his crime."

San nods along.

"He's saying right jennie." San walks to jennie and place his hand on other should of her. She sad smiled and walks to wooyoung warping her arms around him, hiding her face in his cork of neck while san and seonghwa watches.

Wooyoung eyes widen as he looks up and meets eyes with those dark black eyes glaring him before the owner truns and leave.

Seonghwa pass a small smile to wooyoung before following san outside, similar with the officer leaving the two inside, hugging.

Wooyoung looks at the feather still hugging jennie.

Lewis.... why?

_________

Felix jolt awoke as he felt a presence around him.

He looked around while pulling the blanket up to his chin a bit, back against the bedpost.

He heard a growl and turns to look at where the room door is.

The growl heard again as a shadow of a wolf could be seen standing outside of the room.

"W-who is their!" Felix said nervously.

The growl was heard again.

"I said who is their!!" He yelled and suddenly the door open as felix scream.

But it was changbin who runs to him and hug him.

"Lix, lix? What's wrong? Are you ok? Yes, you ok. Calm.down. It's ok. I got you.."

________

"Mom?"

"Yes, sangie?" Mrs.park looks at the door of the backyard as she is sitting outside drinking her afternoon tea.

Yeosang smiles at her and makes his way go her and sits besides him setting his cup of tea on the coffee table before turning his attention back to mrs.park.

"Have you talk to jongho?"

"Mhm.." mrs.park replied as she takes a sip of her tea and nods.

"Yes, I had."

"How is he and his mate too? How their studies being?" Yeosang ask as he grab his cup and takes a sip as well.

"Well, both of them are good. Haven't you talk to them?"

"Nah, I couldn't find time. Anyways, any news on when they are coming back?" Yeosang ask as he takes another sip.

Mrs.park sigh and shakes her head sadly while taking a sip.

As yeosang nods and takes another sip.

"Right."

"What about you, how are you and the lil one?" Yeosang smile and both looks down at his stomach area.

"He's a naughty one I could tell already." They both chuckles.

"Right. Just like his parents, huh?"
Yeosang looks at mrs.park and nods with a smile.

After that, a silence fell on them.

"Have you told jongho about kai's death?" Yeosang broke the silence.

Mrs.park sigh as he takes a sip looking at front.

"No."

Yeosnag looks at mrs.park whose still looking at front.

"But mom, shouldn't he deserve to know about his friend?"

"No, sangie. Not right now. He will know when the times comes but not now."

Yeosang only nods and looks down.

"As you wish mom."

_________

'Targetauthor!'

1053 words.