///37///

It was hours but it felt like few minutes for the once two mates.

They stay their enjoying maybe the last time of theirs together.

Both wanted their regrets to be vanished. They didn't want to have any regrets later.

So they say, they told, they listen to everything the other has to say or told.

All the other outside didn't even dare to disturb them either as well cause.. one the felix second yeosang and also because none of them either want to themselves as well.

"Youngie." Changbin called as wooyoung looked down at him through the book he was reading which yeosang had given to him when he left.

They were both laying/sitting with changbin head on wooyoung lap admiring him.

"Mhm?" Wooyoung turn his attention to changbin who sit up straight and grab wooyoung hands in his and looks in his eyes.

"Let me sing a lullaby to you this time. Please?"

Wooyoung smile lightly and nods.

"Ok." He whispered only for changbin to hear.

Changbin smiles like he had won a lottery.

They instantly got into the position in which wooyoung copies changbin position with his head on changbin lap and changbin copies wooyoung's with his back against the bed pot.

"Youngie, I write it after you left and I always wanted you to listen to it so..here I am.. hope you enjoy it."

"Oh, then wait!" Wooyoung stand and opens the cupboard to show a black guitar. He turns to changbin with a small smile.

"Yeosang told me that they had this here. Why don't you sing it to me... while playing this?" Wooyoung tilts his head lightly and who was changbin to say no?

He smile and nods taking the guitar from wooyoung's hand and sit more straighter as wooyoung sits in front of him.

He looks at wooyoung and smile before clearing his voice and starts singing.

(A/n: play the somg above now.)

"'~*music*

Hi~ I am sorry to reach out.
Don't feel like you have to call.
I just wanna say,
That I was the wrong one.
And I don't blame your choice at all.

Believe me that I'm only sorry

And sorry for letting you go (yes I change this line)

But someone's gonna make you happy
And I thought it was me.
But now I know,
Someday you'll find him
So please make sure,
He treats you well.

He should hold you like,
He won't let go.
Call you just to hear your voice.
He should tell you,
That you're beautiful."

Changbin looks up at wooyoung smiling as he saw wooyoung looks down flustered continuing.

"Even when you think you're not.
He should hang,
On every word you say
Kiss you like the world might end."

Changbin watches while singing as wooyoung face turns normal/serious/numb again still looking down.

"He should love you!
Love you,
Love you better than I did.

*music*

Better than I did.

Oh, hold out for someone,
Who knows that you
Deserve the best.