///epilogue///

(Warning: last chapter of this book lol.

Anyways, play the song above for more better experience.

One mkre.thing, this song kinda represents wooyoung feelings. Kinda~

Anyways, enjoy!)

One week later:

Wooyoung eyes shot as he sits straight and gasps for air with wide eyes. His hands reach his neck as he screams and press his own throat.

The door of his room was thrown open as jongho and yeosang runs inside and hug the screaming and hitting himself omega. Hongjoong on yeosang commands run to grab some anesthesia. While mingi hands the sleeping yeonim to yunho and runs to wooyoung also.

Seonghwa couldn't bear to watch his brother waits outside the room with iris in his amrs. Yunho also standing near him.

Mrs.park before.going inside not forget to.give the two a disappointed glance and walks inside adjusting her sleeping gown.

It happens all week. They all found wooyoung often laughing and then starts crying and hitting himself and then he would laugh again and screams and hit his head yelling it hurts, it hurts like hell.

He has become a metal patient.

But then, sometimes, when he would in his senses, he would be quiet and dead.

All of them try to make him talk to him but he never talks except exclaiming that his head hurts or..

"Please...just kill me, I can't endure this torture more." To only jongho while being in his senses when he try to talk to him.

Even seonghwa and yunho had tried to make it up to wooyoung who reply them with a

"I have no right to judge you. You forgive them, who you had rights on, but... I have no rights on any of you so, why ask a forgiveness from a worthless, useless, slut like me. Why ask forgiveness from an omega?" His voice was always broken and stern with no emotions and eyes unfocused.

And if you guys wondering about san? He's in his regrets.

He still didn't figure out his feelings. Such a coward. But well, it's sometimes hard to get on them.

That's why, the author always says:

'This love is like a fire water, only few with brave hearts, dive in that hot fire water to get to the beautiful ethereal shine of normal beauty of water beneath the fire water. Not everyone has the heart to dive.'

(Sorry if doesn't make sense. It's just what I think, if you don't agree with me. Please let me know.)

San went to check up on wooyoung in the mid night when the omega and others are sleeping. Like right now. He is hiding inside the cup board looking at them all. He come here to check up on omega ehen he eoke up and starts screaming making san hide inside the closet.

He watches, that after the anesthesia, the omega fell limp in jongho amrs with his head on jongho's shoulder and san somewhat felt jealous but he wouldn't admit it.

San close his eyes and rest his head against the cupboard door.

_____

One more week later:

Wooyoung was puking since he was out that room. At first they all thought it might be because he was out and etc but today when his eyes fell on the positive sign of pregnant test. Wooyoung felt nothing.