///60///

Flashback of that day:

Wooyoung walks upstairs feeling like shit. Well, at least, he is feeling something. But when he reach upstaires, he heard a muffled scream making him run inside taylor's room and found someone jump in black outside the window and taylor with her hand on her stomach gasping for air l, where the dagger is.

"Oh no!" Wooyoung runs to help taylor who fall on ground with a thud.

Wooyoung in horror and trying to understand what's happening and thinks what to do.

When..

Bagging and knocking on door.

Shouting.

Cursing.

But wooyoung couldn't hear anything as his eyes were focus on the dead body in front of him.

The worst, dead body of taylor.

And... just then the door open as he take out the dagger out of taylor, his (woo) hands and clothes were bloody.

Like he had done the murder.

San eyes fill with rage.

Yeosang gasp and placed his both hands on his open mouth as seonghwa hug his pregnant mate while san walks to the whimpering and shaking his head omega stil holding the dagger.

"I- I didn't!"

"SHUT UP!"

And we all know the rest of story.

Wooyoung looks down and jongho release a deep breath while running a hand through his hairs.

"Oh, well. Look, I am not saying I don't believe you but... you know-I just have to confirm right?"

Wooyoung nods.

"I-"

"How much more time do you need jongho?" San ask as he comes inside and cut off jongho.

"Just few more brother."

San roll his eyes.

"But I think, that's enough. Now, excuse us." And jongho was kicked out of the room. San locked the door from inside before turning to wooyoung and his eyes turn dark maroon with a manical smirk.

Wooyoung eyes widen as he get what san was going to do. He shakes his head in deniel and scooting back in horror on the matel table.

"Please, please..no! Please.."

But...

"Let's have some fun."

_________

Yeosang smile looking down at his and seonghwa new born girl who they had named Iris. Park Iris. (A/n: ne by mind)

Seonghwa enters the room and smile at his mate and his pup.

Everyone had gone to give the newborn and the newly parents some time.

Mrs.park and mr choi and mrs.choi also comes and congrats them.

And now it was just them.

"How's my princesses?" Yeosang giggles at his mate and whisper a "beautiful as always~"

Seonghwa sits besides yeosang on bed and run his hand through his mate soft hairs.

"What's on your mind honey?"

"Huh?"

"I ask what's on your mind?" Seonghwa repeats.

"Oh well. Hwa.. I think wooyoung is innocent." Yeosamg looks in seonghwa eyes when the hand stroking his hair suddenly stops.