///10///

Next day, it was afternoon as wooyoung was washing the lunch dishes while lost in his thoughts.

Yesterday night, san's words kept replaying in wooyoung's mind. Wooyoung knows that it was a risk to leave his cage and earsdrop outside of san's office.

"Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it all! Ahhh!!! *crying* Why!? hy the heck!? Ahh! *crash* get out! everything! Everyone! I don't need anyone.. *cries*" those were the words he heard before he run back to his cage not wanting to risk getting caught. He was so lost in his thoughts that He didn't even notice when someone enters the kitchen, he was broke out of his thoughts when he heard a crash and someone yelling.

"Oh My dear God! What are you doing child!?" Wooyoung looks at the source of voice with confusion to find its miss.park whose looking worried, too much worried but looking at him?

"Stop washing them! Or else you will infect it. Wait let me patch it up." Miss.park says as she starts looking in cabinets for something still worried. Wooyoung still in confusion looks at where miss.park was looking before and was shocked to find, its his right hand which is bleeding due to the broken glass he was holding, it must be broken before and he wasn't in his senses, result: he injured his hand and was still not feeling any pain.

"I told you stop washing them. My god.. it must hurt right, my poor child." Miss.park made a shocked still wooyoung sit on a chair and sit infront of him while putting the first aid kit on the table and grab wooyoung's hand and with motherly touch start treating the probably deep wound.

The cut was quite deep as miss.park takes the pieces of glass out of woo's hands and clean the wound but the blood won't stopping, so she just put pressure on it while mentally pampering wooyoung.

"You can do it my child. Its gonna hurt just for a sec and then it will be alright. My brave child." When she add pressure wooyoung hiss. Miss.park put her other hand on wooyoung's face and kiss his temple.

Wooyoung was quite shocked for many reasons. The biggest one was why she was like that to him, hes just a slave, a worthless omega.

A flashback come to woooyoung which make him choke out sob.

Two year wooyoung running in a beautiful isolate garden. His parents smile looking at him but then wooyoung fall and bruised his knee, he started crying with a bloody knee while making his way to his mother who worried looking him and sit on ground to be on her son's level.

"What's wrong wooyoung-ah?"

"Mommy.. owie owie." Wooyoung sniff. His mother smiles while chooing at her son's cutness.

"Dont worry wooyoung-ah! Look we are gonna apply this cute looking bandage and then the owie gonna be fly." His mother put the bandge and kiss his knee making wooyoung giggles.

"Owie owie fly?" His mother ask.

"Yesh!" The two year yelled.

"Emmo.." words unconsciously left wooyoung's mouth. Miss.park was shocked to hear those words as its the first wooyoung has said a word to any of them. If any words he said, they are only of apologizing.

Wooyoung shut his eyes closed as more tries roll down his face and he sobbed while mumbling 'emmo'

Miss.park felt tears in her eyes as well. She know what it felt to not have parents.

"Dear.. my child." Miss.park stroke wooyoung's head lovingly as wooyoung just cried harder and pull his both hands not caring of the still in bleeding stopping process wound. He pressed his hands to his chest as he cried.

Miss.park felt tears roll down her own cheeks. She didn't know why but seeing the poor one in front of him made her feel so much sad that she didn't even felt this much sad ever except when her mate died, cause that pain is much more than this.

"My child.." miss.park cries. Even tho she's an alpha and wooyoung an omega but unknowingly maybe it's her mother nature which relax wooyoung and made him felt loved, which he hadn't felt since his parents died when he was only four, not even when he was changbin he felt this love. Cause this love what he felt was parent's love.

Wooyoung hug miss.park not caring of consequences, he needed it. After soo many years what he yearned for, was finally in front of him. He didn't care what punishment he would be given for hugging the person in front of him. Heck! He didn't hug someone since his parents died. Yes changbin hug him but...it was still differentcause they weren't fill with warmness and love and most of all he felt saved.

Miss.park was quite shocked at first but she hug back the poor omega, who buried his nose in her neck as miss.park release motherly calming hormones making the omega felt more saved.

After few minutes, when they both quiet down, they still sit in silence. Wooyoung didn't want to let go the safety he is feeling, even for a little time. He wanted to save this warmness and feeling of save for he didn't know when will he get to enjoy such feeling again or would he ever be able to enjoy such a feeling again? He also didn't know how much long is he been given this feeling before he had to face the consequences which he hadn't afraid of now. He knows their will be consequences so why worry about them when he had to enjoy something he had been carving for past 17 years of his life.

To be honest, if you ask wooyoung hows he feeling about this all. He will only said its like a beautiful dream he didn't want to end. Wooyoung didn't even dare to close his eyes as he is afraid that one second he closed his eyes and the next second this will be gone. He didn't even blink his eyes. Even tho he's tired and is feeling sleepy, a relax sleep but he couldn't aford to sleep. Heck! He didn't want to sleep and let this feeling go away. Who knows what is waiting for him in near future.

But what he was feared the most, comes true as they both heard a voice which makes wooyoung body tense against miss.park. he gasp with wide eyes and immediately kneel on ground, eyes still wide and hold his breath.

"What the heck actually going on here!?"

_________

'Targetauthor!'

1098 words.