𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘟

𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐂

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
___________

Your eyes widen as you recognize her— Emma.

As you leap down from the tree without a second thought, the leaves rustle and branches creak beneath your feet. You land  on the forest floor, your eyes fixed on the chaotic scene unfolding before you.

Max follows suit, his movements fluid and precise as he takes down the demon holding Emma. The other demons fall like dominoes, their twisted bodies crumpling to the ground.

As the dust settles, your gaze shifts to the man with the paper bag over his head. He's tall and imposing. He approaches Emma, his sword held high.

But before he can strike Emma, Max intervenes, his own sword flashing. The two blades clash, sparks flying as they glare at each other.

Suddenly an urgent voice calls out. "Wait! Wait! Wait!" They yell. A white haired boy puts himself in front of Emma to protect her. "She's a friend! A friend! She saved us!"

You hear a familiar voice call out for Emma."Emma!" he calls out, his voice filled with relief and worry. Ray.

As Ray rushes towards Emma, her gaze meets yours, tears streaming down her face. "Y/n!" She exclaim, her hand covering her mouth in disbelief.

The sound of your name on her lips is like music to your ears, a reminder of the past. Ray stops beside Emma, his eyes widening in shock as he stares at you in disbelief. You're alive.

Emma and Ray rush over to you, their footsteps rustling through the underbrush. You open your arms, and they fall into them, the three of you embracing tightly. Tears flow freely down your cheeks.

"You're alive!" Emma exclaims, her voice trembling with joy. She pulls back, taking a good look at your face, her eyes roving over your features as if to reassure herself that it's really you. "We thought you were killed by a demon!" she says.

You shake your head andwhisper, your voice trembling. "I've missed you both so much." The words are barely audible over the sound of your tears.

You hold them close, feeling the warmth of their bodies, the familiar scent of their skin.

As you hold each other, they sigh. You're alive, and you're together again. The thought is almost too much to bear.

You cry, letting out all the emotions you've been holding back. The tears cleanse you, washing away the fear and pain of being apart.

In this moment, nothing else matters. You're home, and you're together. That's all that counts.

"Y/n?" Another familiar voice calls out, and you look up to see Anna rushing towards you. Your eyes widen in surprise as you break free from Emma and Ray's embrace. "Anna!" you exclaim.

Anna's tears flow freely as she throws her arms around you, holding you tightly. "You're alive! You're okay!" she cries out, her voice trembling with relief.

You wrap your arms around her torso, holding her just as tightly, feeling a wave of happiness wash over you at this unexpected reunion.