Sneak Peek!

Basically all of them study in same college named 'Aryavrata Institute'(couldn't find a good name than this)

Panchali : A stubborn girl who never fails to expresses her strong opinions and is very vocal about it. She has lot of best friends but a few very special. Loves to give long speech and active participant in college activites. Has her own group of followers. Strives to be a role model in future. Takes self defense classes too. Highly trusts Krishna and his advice.

Arjun : Heartthrob of the institute after Krishna. He thinks he is cool but is actually quite cheesy. Things take a turn when he meets his cousin which gives a new direction to his life. Also plays best soccer in his free time and practices Kathak too.(reference to Brihanalla)..Trying to impress Panchali for 4 months now and sings 'kisike hath na ayegi ye ladki..'

Krishna : What to say ..Sass-master. Enters & walks in the college like he is the real boss(girls fainting at the entry gate). Most of the time seen with Arjun and Pandavs(the OG squad of college). His and Shakuni's debates are to die for. God~student, all teachers impressed by him and also some of them tired of his mischiefs especially his elder brother. Plays the best guitar, all the girls has heart eyes for him. All~Rounder is also a less description for him..

Rukmini : Currently, completing her masters in Economics. She has a over-protective brother Rukmi who keeps tracking her. Her paintings are famous in the whole campus especially her peacock feather paintings.
Blushes furiously when someone talks about Krishna but hides it like a pro. Secretly has crush on Krishna but not quite expressive about it. Also, has a rebel side and ability to make things workout for herself if not according to her will.
Secretly advises Panchali sometimes..

Yudishthir : CR of the class and A+ student in studies but makes silly mistake quite a sometimes. 'Rules are mean't to be followed'is his notion. Keeps covering his brothers 's mistake and is quite fed up of it. Explains Political Science to the teachers.

Subhadra : Ambitious. Dreams to be a Veterinary Surgeon. The female Baby version of Krishna. Best friends with Dushala.(doesn't care least about duryodhan). Asks Krishna to pay for canteen on behalf of her.Admires Panchali and her thoughts. Mostly found at the football pitch ,blushing.

Duryodhan : Runs the 'Duryodhan-The next CR 'party. Bragging about how should he be voted to become CR or else he will complain to his father who is the H.O.D. Has made his bro Dushasan vice president of his party..Waiting for members to support him (which is not gonna help him anyways)..Basically hates the OG squad..

Karna : Scholarship student. Tell his hardships about how he got the scholarship(repeat mode on). A very active member of 'Duryodhan~The next CR' party. Currently practicing full time Soccer to obviously compete with Arjun. Coach Drona is no mood to teach him so thinks of other options. Searching for every single chance to challenge Arjun for a match.

Do suggest me about the other characters and their background ..Currently could think of this much only ...

©ALL COPYRIGHTS ARE RESERVED BY ME!