||You're late too?||

Panchali ran as fast as she could just just to realise that the lecture was already started. She sighed.

"You are late again, Miss Panchali.",the professor said in a sharp voice as all the students turned their attention from the board towards her.

"Damn it!!Why does he need to point me out in front of everyone..I would have just left in silence na ?",she murmured to herself.

"This time you are getting a good punishment",the professor spoke.

She could spot some known faces in the classroom grinning at her.

Karna had a sly smile on his face.

Sahadev was holding his head, as he gave her around 10 missed calls while she was too busy with her defense classes.

Yudishthir wore a serious expression on his face and reminded himself to be 10 mins more early to the class instead of 5 mins.

Panchali just clicked her tongue and was searching for one such familiar face which she couldn't spot at the moment.

"You're not going to attend practicals for a week. ",saying this the professer motioned her to sit.

Nakul who was having a good time at Panchali's situation , stunned after hearing the punishment.

"Damnnnn itt!??What you mean no practicals. Just tell me to complete a 100 assignments or not to attend the lecture but No practicals for one freakinnnn week ?

"How dare he gave me a punishment like this ??!..Oh god Panchali ..Stop this Queen behaviour of yours. I mean I am but still..", she cursed herself as she made her way to the empty bench and sat there dramatically stamping her feet.

The professor resumed the lecture as he turned his towards the board, one more voice broke his flow.

"Shittt...I'm so sorry Sir, I'm late!!",the owner of the voice was fiddling with his bag strap which was about to give up from his shoulder.

"Arjun!!? You are almost 10 mins latee..",the professer had a serious expression on his face.

Yudhisthir was now almost controlling himself not to burst out.

Panchali and Sahadev wore the same expression.

Arjun replied dryly,"We have a Inter-college football match coming up this month. Drona Sir made me the captain of our football team so you know I have a hell lot of responsibilities ,Sir that's why....",he looked at his cousins to see their dreadful faces and gave a nervous smile to Yudhishtir.

Karna had a shocked expression . The very thought of competition which he isn't there ...and Arjun is the captain disturbed him.

Panchali just rolled her eyes out and muttered to herself,"Be ready for the punishment Champ!".

To be continued ...