||You're late too-2||

Continuation of You're Late Too:

Panchali was trying to signal Arjun about the punishment,"Oh gods! This useless Arjun doesn't even a make a proper eye contact."

The professor said looking at Arjun,"Next time be on time, Arjun. You may sit. This kids always waste my time."

"Sorry Sir",Arjun replied humbly and walked from the door to the class waving to Nakul & Sahadev.

Panchali was almost shocked and murmured to herself,
"No punishment for Arjun..Like why this partiality?! What if I protest now then that Yudhisthir will stand up and blabber something about rules and I will get another punishment ..So just shut up Panchali for some time."

Arjun reached the last bench just to find out that it was too occupied. "My all brothers are useless. Can't even save a place for me."

Arjun was now almost irritated, someone interrupted his thoughts.

"You can sit here only if you include me in the soccer team",Karna said in his serious tone with a smirk.

Arjun gave a sarcastic smile to him and said,"What a disgusting deal, a place for a place. Well played Karn !"

Karn said still a smirk stuck on his face,"Atleast you complimented me Arjun. Thanks, the deal is still on for next 2 minutes, as you can see there is not a single place in the class."

Arjun said in a low growl,"Not happening Mr. And in the first place if not the deal I wouldn't even sit beside you ,puppet of Durydodhan."

Some of the students nearby were getting entertained by this than the lecture.

Karn said fuming,"Mind your words Arjun. The whole college know who is the best soccer player. Also I don't have time for pervert like you.",his voice rising.

Arjun who was calm yet listening to raised on top of his voice,"What the hell just you called me. Wow! the one who stays with perverts the whole day says this."pointing his finger towards Karn.

The whole class gasped, indeed today's lecture was happening. everyone thought.

Panchali who was sitting far away didn't understand the commotion.

The professor sighed heavily and taking off his spectacles he gave a death glare to both of them.

Yudhisthir stood up from his bench and was about to speak but the professor cutted him-

"I guess today the Gods don't want to me to take this class. Why??!!You two just can't enough of each other. First that girl and now you too."

Panchali rolled her eyes out at the mention and lowered her head. The other two Arjun & Karn two hung their heads down.

"What is your problem, Arjun ? Didn't I just told you to sit.",professor asked.

"I'm sorry Sir I was actually searching for a place but then this headache.",he said whispering the last two words.

Karn gritted his teeth at him.

Nakul & Sahadev face palmed themselves at the moment.

"This Arjun & that Karn both are going to hell today",Panchali spoke to herself as she resumed making drawings on her book.

"Now for god sake for last 15 minutes give me peace.Krupa karke..Karn, tomorrow you are going to explain the whole class what I thought today in a brief summary and Arjun you will give the brief summary of the next chapter. And you others concentrate here !",the professor picked his book from the table.

Yudhisthir heaved a sigh of relief

"Bach gaya!", Nakul & Sahadev said in unison.

Arjun replied in a nervous tone," Sir..Where should I sit..Like there's no place I guess ?",a hand on his head.

The professor who was busy searching the page in his book said without looking up,"No place??Just go sit with that girl..What 's her name... Panchali, that bench is empty I guess."

As soon as the professor said Panchali Arjun started to survey the whole class carefully and gave a wide smile as he saw her.

Panchali got startled at first then said,"Main hi mili thi kya yaar?!"

Arjun reached her bench & smiled at her,"Can I sit here?"

Panchali looked at him & made a face. Wordlessly, she shifted herself to the other edge of the bench with her bag giving him space to sit.

Arjun still smiling like a loon sat beside her putting his bag down and digged in it for some time.

Arjun spoke looking up,"Shitt I forgot my book in the kitchen. Can I borrow yours?"

Panchali looked at him confused.

He continued,"Actually I was packing my bag this morning, Bheem bhaiya called me to taste the pancakes he made for breakfast and I took the book with me in the kitchen-

"..and you got busy with eating & praising the pancakes you forgot your book on the top of oven itself and came hurriedly to college for the football practice.",Panchali paused for breath.

Arjun chuckled and said lazily,"How do you know me so well !By the way you're early today!"

"Oh hello, I have heard this story of yours for like 17 times now & you're late today but you still got spared.",Panchali said banging her hand on the book.

"Oh this you were late today..One sec what do you mean 'spared'?, Arjun asked with blinking eyes.

"No practicals for this week for me.Cheers!",Panchali said pouting.

Arjun gave her a horror look & replied,"Are you serious?How can you be so cool about this still?!"

Panchali looked at him with a serious expression and then broke into a smile,"Cause I have Sakha to rescue me!"

Arjun's expressions softened at her words, returning her smile he whispered,"You're almost rescued then."

Smiling at this both of them resumed to their professor's last 5 mins lecture.

A little big chapter this time ! Do vote & comment.