||Matters the most!||

"I can't...I just can't do this trade thing or this freaking import-export thing...Do hell with this things",her temper rising to the peak.

Satyabhama made her way to a bench which she rarely visits or the person maybe she is not quite fond of but today she felt like.

"Hey, you listen ",pointing to the girl who was sitting on the bench with her head in her book.

"You just topped in our Economics class if I'm right ?",Satya spoke in her sharp voice as always.

"Yeah, you're right!",came the reply with a gentle smile and looked up to see Satya with a irritated face.

"Umm....Hi this is Satyabhama and I want you to help me with this freaking Subject ..I'm sorry I forgot your name?",she finished.

"Rukmini ..Hi Satyabhama, I will definitely help you with Economics but when you will truly love and respect the subject or else it's of no use...You know",a warm smile still on her charming face.

"Well..If that's the case then I don't think I would be able to understand Economics in my life",Satyabhama sighed as she sat on the bench beside Rukmini.

"Hmm..I see.So tell me about yourself then.",Rukmini turned to her waiting for her reply with a elbow on her chin.

Satybhama looked up at her a confused expression on her face.

She swallowed , took a deep breath & finally spoke up,"My family has a history of economist so my father also...you know to live up to their expectations I have to do this !....",

"Is this really you want to do ?"Rukmini asked with a dawn understanding on her face.

"Actually ..You know but I have to..My father-

"Is this really you want to do, I'm asking again, Satya"

"No , I don't want this, I ...I love modelling and ramp walls you and ..", Satya replied, turning to Rukmini who still had her wide smile on her face.

"So do it, you know it's very noble of you to follow your family's legacy but where you and your heart belongs matters the most and above of all!So do what you really want to.",Rukmini smiled & got up with her paintings pressed in her books.

"I'll do it, Thank you",Satya replied with a smile and relief.

"That's all I ask for!",came the reply.

"Can we be friends ",Rukmini asked.

"Not a doubt there",Satya replied as they walked out of the classroom.

Really wanted to go depth into their friendship so this is it what I thought of ..More of it soon on the way..Do let me know in the comments too..