||Party-cipants||

Note: Tried my level best to include most of characters..A big chappy..

“What is happening?No practicals, Arjun wrote some wonderful disastrous poetry...”,she muttered to herself, walking rapdily.

Panchali presently came to a usual spot, and a peon pinning up a notice on the notice board and few students, gathered.

"Excuse me!Get a side, girl..",she cleared her way through them and reached the board.

She squinted her eyes at the notice, the buzzing of other students beside her, while some of them tapping her elbow made her roll her eye-balls.

"EVERYONE SILENCE PLEASE! I'm going to read this notice aloud to everyone here, let more students gather.",she said on top of her voice.

Nakul-Sahadev joined the troop. Duryodhan and Karn along with a blabbering Shishupal came to a stand in front.

Yudhisthir waved at them and exchanged words with the so-called-enemies.

"I guess you're right, Madhav...Wait!",Arjun came along with Krishna, as his eyes moved at the crowd in front of him.

"Oh my God!What's happening here?Crowd..That too Panchali is there..Karn too..Let's go Madhav.",Arjun said panicked and alarmed.

Krishna facepalmed himself and was about follow him, a familiar voice made him turn back.

"What's happening here?Panchali messaged me.",Rukmini asked softly, in here voice as she loosely clutched Satya's arm.

Satya waved at him,"Been so long!"

"I know!Nice to see you after so long... Lets join them.”,Krishna said marching forwards.

Rukmini saw Shishupal with a evil smirk on his face and knitted her eyebrows, moving a bit behind Krishna. 

“He's so tall”,Satya whispered Rukmini's ear, pointing to Krishna who was standing in front of them.

Satyabhama slightly hitted Rukmini's elbow,"Then how we will know what's going on?",she hissed again.

"As if there are no students behind us, Panchali is going to read it,don't worry!",came the reply.

Krishna turned back at the whispers,"Any problem ?"he asked.

The two of them shook heads  in unison.

Yudhisthir grimaced at Panchali, when he saw here unpinning the notice from the green board.

Karn who was constantly tapping his feet spoke,"Now,care to read it?"

Arjun glared him,"Care to wait a bit",he said loud enough.

"Here,comes my headache!",Karn said looking away.

"Hope you don't even get a medicine for it.",Arjun said smirking.

Panchali stomped her feet,"Enough!, I will read it for all of us here right now and then will pin it up again. Silence please.",she cleared her throat and started:

A notice for all the students:

The Aryavrata institute is back with their 'Aryavarta Youth Festival',a three days event organised by our youth committee.
As you all know,the students gets a chance to showcase their talents in singing, dance, drama, speech,general knowledge, science and many other small events.
The festival will be held on 15,16 & 17 of this month.
All the Student's cooperation is required to make this event a success.Thank you.