||Conditions Applied||

Rukmini rolled her eyes, at Rukmi when he asked her for a serious interrogation.

“About?I'm getting late”,she asked clearly disinterested. Rukmi glared her and pointed her to sit in front of him.

Rukmi leaned on the table and asked,“Who is this guy, named Krishna?” As soon as Rukmini heard the name,a knot developed in her stomach.

Rukmini stuttered,“Kri-Ki-Krishna?!Who-I-Why do you ask?!”

Rukmi cocked an eyebrow,“Why are you so scared?I'm asking because Mr. Shishupal Damaghosh mentions him, mostly as 'fraud'..and in your college he is so..”

Rukmini was about to pull a face but instead defended,“He is not a fraud,Bhaiyaa..Don't trust everything and anything what he says..”

Rukmi grunted,“Still..Stay away from him. Of course Krishna I am talking about.” 

She slammed her hand on the table,got up and banged the door behind him.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“You don't have to..”Krishna frowned at the figure standing in front of him.

“Why?! I can't even attend your college functions now?”,Balram growled ,his arms folded.

Subhadra tugged his sleeve,“But it's a college function, as if we always get into a trouble.

Krishna nodded in agreement to her,“I am there to take care of her, Dau.” Subhadra stuck her tongue out at him.

Balram glared at him with a obvious look,“Who is worried for her,Kanha?She ain't taking part in speech with her enemies or family unlike you..just back off your name.”

Krishna lowered his head sheepishly smiling, the latter snapped at him.

“You mean I can take part in dance?”,Subhadra exclaimed.

Balram nodded at her to which Subhadra hugged him hastily and ran to the door.

Balram turned to a smiling Krishna,“What about you..Shishupal would get personal you know that..Still?”

“Just for once,trust me!Please.”,Krishna frowned at him and giving him a innocent look.

Balram peered the ceiling for few moments,“Only on one condition.”

A light smile played on Krishna's lip,“ What condition.. Agreed!”

“Witness me in the audience.”,he sighed and walked away as Krishna rubbed his head.

~~~~~~~~

//At the college//

..Tumhari ankhein hai katilana”,he clicked his tongue, scribbling the pen on the paper.

“Should I write ankhein or nazarein?..Which sounds more poetic?”,Arjun asked himself, as he continuosly rotated his pen in his fingers.

“There you are!”,Drona called out,to which Arjun got up and wished him.

“I am in a hurry, just came to inform that our match is on 18th.Keep up the full practice till then..I have to meet Principal Bhishma right now”,he tapped his shoulders and left.

Arjun strained his neck anxiously and sighed heavily,“The dream to dance with Panchali will remain a dream only that too night dream not even, midnight dream which will come true.”

Until next time.

***********
Sorry for such a crap update, my brain is not co-operating nowadays and needs a break ..A big one.

Do vote and comment.(silent readers too, just kidinn y'all)

ALSO,
Nowadays every single friend on watty to her friend who is planning to leave:

ALSO,Nowadays every single friend on watty to her friend who is planning to leave:

Layabavi Bhu__2007🤣🤣