||Impressed?||

Panchali & Krishna almost reached Rukmini's table, where she was already in a fix to have a chit-chat with him or flee away.

Krishna who was busy waving and smiling at some other people in the canteen

Panchali was clutching his elbow escorting him to the table while making a eye contact with Rukmini.

Rukmini nervously waved her hand at her while wiping of her sweat as they almost reached.

“Hello!”,exclaimed Rukmini nervously, to both of them after taking a deep breath.

Krishna who was busy in the surroundings smiling, finally glanced at Rukmini.

“Well..That was quite a over-enthusiastic hello”,Krishna chuckled at her and turned to Panchali who had a light smile on her face.

Rukmini's cheeks turned red in no time, but she retorted back,“Well....That's how I welcome people who wish to meet me.”

What did you just say”,Rukmini thought in her mind.

Panchali looked at her & tried not to laugh.

Krishna perched on the seat of the table smiled & said,“Good one...One second..Yes Rukmini. You guys can have a seat.”

Panchali glared at him and sat beside him dragging a chair from other table beside.

Rukmini sat in front, mindful of not making an eye-contact with this guy.

Krishna placed his hands on the table & got a grip of some sketches lying there,“Nice sketches! Oh wait,is that a peacock fea- ,as he looked down at his locket.

As he was about to comment on it, Rukmini snatched the papers from his hand, holding them tightly to her chest.

“These are mine!Mind your business”,she said with a dreadful glare . Krishna stared at her smiling.

Kisse baat kar rahi dekh to le”,Rukmini chided her brain.

Panchali stared at both of them one at a time dramatically with wide eyes.

Krishna turned to Panchali & giggled,“It seems you're friend is not quite fond of me, Sakhi.” and turned to Rukmini who was looking down to avoid his gaze.

Panchali opened her mouth to say something but Rukmini got up & said,“That's not true at all!I'm leaving or else my brother will kill me.Bye Panchali, we'll meet on Monday.”,she fled out of the canteen.

Krishna glimpsed her for a brief period, until her image disappeared from his eyes, as she got carved on his heart quite evidently.

Krishna still lost, spoke,“Did she misinterpreted my words, Panchali?”,his voice insure, quite rare she listened to her Sakha ever.

Panchali placed a hand on his shoulder & smiled,“She didn't and will not. She is just like you, that is the reason I got connected to her instantly..”

Krishna laughed a bit & asked,“Like me?So we will meet soon for sure, again!”,getting up from the table and lending her hand to Panchali.

Panchali took his hand & got up from the chair, making their way to the main gate.

“I forgot completely, what were you telling me to do Sakhi?”,Krishna asked her as he searched for his car keys in his pocket.

Panchali exclaimed,“Oh yeah!!I wanted you to talk to my profe-..Nothing leave it.I'll handle it.”

“Are you sure?”,he asked.

“Yeah! Monday is going to be quite a long day, Sakha.”,she said sheepishly smiling.

Krishna nodded his head & smirked. Panchali signalled her driver.

“Are you not going home, Sakha?”,she asked waving at him.

“In a few minutes, waiting for Parth..Dau & Subhadra wanted to meet him and also my parents have invited him for dinner.”,he replied taking his phone and messaging Arjun.

“Ohh..nice”,Panchali replied with a pale smile.

“He must be with his team members at the ground and definitely would have  switched his phone off, digged in his bag. No use of calling or messaging  him Sakha.”, she said opening the back door of her car.

Krishna sighed and re-entered the college.

Panchali laughed and hopped into her car.

Who knew Arjun better than her;)

Done!!Do let me know how was it!
Do vote & comment :)