||Krishna||

The next day in the institute was a regular one. Rukmini attended her lecture for the day and a notification popped on her phone. It was Panchali.

'Meet me in the canteen after your lecture'

Rukmini replied :Done

Rukmini walked towards canteen just to get interrupted by an annoying creature,Shishupal.

"Hi dear Rukmini",he started with a smirk.

"Get of my way Shishupal", Rukmini replied clearly annoyed.

"This is not the way you talk to your family friend princess.",still flaunting his wicked smile.

Rukmini glared at him with blazing eyes,"And this is not the way you talk to a girl who doesn't even care that you exist."

Shishupal leaned back and whispered to himself,"You're gonna pay for it and also that Krishna."

She was done with Shishupal from her first day of college and saddened at the fact her big brother favours him like god

Rukmini sighed and quickened her pace towards canteen.

She entered the canteen and sat on a empty table. She gave a missed call to Panchali. Rukmini walked towards the food counter and ordered her regular coffee.

Rukmini sipped on her coffee,as she thought of sketching till Panchali arrives.

For a few blissful moments Rukmini was able to sketch but her her phone vibrated with a message from Rukmi.

I'm sending the car in few minutes to pick you up.

Rukmini saw the message and sighed shaking her head down. She knew her brother would atleast ask her before sending the car, maybe it had something to do with the wonderful conversation she had with the their 'family friend'

"Where is Panchali upto? It's been almost 10 minutes I'm waiting for her here. Maybe busy with another defense session..I'll just call her and tell her."

Rukmini got up from the table collecting her paperwork and was about to deposit them into her, bag she turned one last time near entrance of canteen and froze there like a statue.

Rukmini's P.O.V:

I spotted Panchali entering the canteen but I was taken aback. My heart fluttered for a one whole minute. Yes I know him I have seen him for quite sometimes now. He was right there beside Panchali. I took few minutes to adore him again.

What handsomeness this boy carries, clad in blue jacket, locket around his neck with a peacock feather pendant.

I quickly lowered my eyes but still had the very urge to look at him, adore him. I could see Panchali was talking to him with a frown on her face and hands waving in air;maybe complaining.

"Krishna",I murmured.

He was listening to Panchali, a mishecivous smile on his face as he ran his hand through his black curls and nodding in between.

Rukmini could vaguely hear the hustle-bustle of the canteen.

"Godd!!What a timing ..I'm running away!How could I possibly?They are literally coming here!",Rukmini thought anxiously.

Rukmini resumed collecting her sketches hastily and putting them in her bag.

"Rukmini Di",the voice called out loud enough to make Rukmini jittery, as she gave in and turned to them with utmost wide smile betraying her emotions.

To be continued....
DO comment you Fav part & Also don't forget to vote:)