part 12

The fact that the last time I posted a part was 21st of May last year. Right now it's 1 May... oops. But Hi I'm back!

Y/n POV:
So It's been about 2 weeks since me and Tommy, I mean Thomas parted ways. Might sound crazy but the summer vacation is over and Thomas goes to college and didn't knew if we could keep the relationship. Because it's like an 3 hour drive so it's hard to see eachother. And yea ofcourse that hurts. But I know it's best for both of us.
Today I go back to school too. But highschool, not College. And I really don't know what to do. Everyone knew me and Thomas were together, and now he's not with me anymore. And the break-up. I'll not talk to anyone about that. It was hard, for both of us. Let me tell you something about it.

~flashback 2 weeks ago~
I walk into Thomas' room after my mom dropped me off at their house. And I see him sitting on his bed, just staring at the wall. So I walk up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "You okay Tommy?" I ask. He look up and doesn't show any emotions. Just a pokerface. "I think we should end this Y/n." He says. And he tries to grab my hand to comfort me. But I pull away. "What do you mean we should end this? Did I do something wrong? Tell me Tommy!" I almost yell at him. Whil the tears start forming in my eyes. He stands up and tries to grab my hands. "I'm going to college, It's just not gonna work. I'm sorry.. You didn't do anything and trust me I don't like it either, because I love you okay!" He says. I pull away my hands. "If you loved me so much you wouldn't do this. And why won't it work, we'll see eachother every weekend!" I yell while the tears stream down my face. "You just want to have other girlfriends while you're there." I say with a pokerface. And I wipe away my tears. "That is not true Y/n and you know that!" He yells back. I get in shock because he has never yelled at me. And my breathing gets heavier with the second. "You just don't trust me, and That's why I'm ending it." He yells. I gasp for air and then start yelling at him. "You think that I should trust you?!" "Yes!!" He yells back. "Where has that ever gotten me?" I yell. (See what I did there.. After fans;)) Thomas looks at me in shock. My breathing gets really heavy and I know I have an anxiety attack. "Are you okay Y/n??" Thomas asks. I shake my head and walk out of his room. He runs after me, "Y/n come back here you're having a panic attack!" He yells. But I run out of the house and just keep running. And somewhere at the end of the street I collapse. This isn't healthy I say to myself. I look to Thomas' house, But don't see him. He didn't even follow me to help. I call my mom and she immediatly picks me up.
~end of flashback~

Well that's the moment my anxiety attacks started. I have them daily now. I went to the doctors and got medication but their not helping. But It's getting a little better.
So today, School.
I get dressed and eat something and then leave for school.

"Hey Y/n! I heard about you and Thomas, I'm so sorry.. you know I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to!" Kaya says as she hugs me. "Thank you Kaya." I smile to her. "But I'm fine." I say. "How about you? I haven't seen you in 3 weeks. What have you all done?" I ask her. "Oh girl, I did alot. We gotta catch up in class, come with me." She says and drags me with her. In class she starts talking. "I met those 2 guys last week. Tyler and Dylan, they go to college near here. And Tyler is just so hot. And we are kinda like..dating." she says and starts blushing. "Oh my gosh really!!" I say excited. "Yesss, and Dylan is really hot too. Today were hanging out. How about you just put Thomas out of your head and hang with us?" She asks. I think about it for a second. "Sure! Sound fun." I say. "Great meet me at the entrance after school!"

Sooo... Yea they broke up, but no worries a story always ends with an happy ending.

And a quick question, anyone else currently really obsessed with Marvel. I'm obsessed again woops,

So okay, that was a part again. I'm writing a next part already now. Because now I'm in a writing mood. So prepare for more parts
Kisses, Mel!