part 4

Part 4 :) hope you like this one!
-
Y/N POV:
He picks me up and lifts me off the sink. He sets me down with my feet on the ground. And I immediately start shaking. He smirks and walks away.
"No Thomas wait!" I say. He turns around. "What?" "Can you just please only help me with my shirt and shorts?" I ask. He smirks and walks back to me. He tugs on my shirt and takes it off. Same goes with my shorts. He looks up and down at me before he leaves the bathroom. I take off my bra and underwear and than step all shaking into the shower. Not knowing that the door was still open. After I washed my hair I suddenly hear Thomas talk to me.
"Looking nice..!" He says. I look up and see Thomas standing in the bathroom looking at me. I turn off the shower and quickly grab my towel. "What are you doing in here?!" I ask. "You left the door open." He says. I sigh. "Get out and please close the door?!" I ask. "But now I've already seen you naked so why don't you keep it open?" He asks smirking. "NO! GET OUT!" I yell. "Okay okay fine." He walks out and closes the door. I take my towel away. Fuck he saw me naked. I just keep showering and try to forget it.
I crawl into my bed and try to close my eyes.
*timeskip next morning*
I'm still walking a bit shaky. But it doesn't really hurt anymore. Thank God. I walk into the kitchen and see Thomas baking an egg. I look at him and he smiles.
"Morning" he says But I ignore him. We haven't talked last night after he saw me naked. I sigh and walk into the living room. "Not even saying morning back?" He asks from the kitchen. "No fuck off Thomas." I say. He doesn't say anything back. After a few minutes of silence he speaks again. "You know I was thinking about swimming today. You know it the pool in the garden, You joining to?" He asks. "Mhh..Maybe." I say. "Why maybe." "Because I know you're going to make fun of me in my bathingsuit." I say. Then he walks into the living room. And he leans against the wall. "I also didn't made fun of you when I saw you naked last night." He says as he looks seriously at me. I close my eyes in emmbaresment. "Don't be ashamed you have a nice body." He says.
-
Okay I'm so fucking sorry for this part it's like really short!! But yea hope you still like it.