part 5

Yay another update :)
-
Y/N POV:
I blush a little and look away to hide it. "But uhm..You should put on another top than yesterday." Thomas says.
"Why?" I ask. "I don't want to see anything again...Like yesterday. Your top slipped remember." He says. I think a little. Then I let out a small giggle. I stand up rush past him and he follows me running.
"Where you going?" He asks as we both run upstairs. "I'm going to get changed!" I say. I walk into my room and go to my closet. I grab my swimming suits. I throw them on my bed and search a nice one. Then one gets thrown to my face. "That one is nice." Thomas says. I pick it up from the ground and look at it. Bright yellow. "Mhh...I Don't know..It shows of a lot." I say. "Nobody besides me sees it." Thomas says. "Yea but that's the problem. You don't have to see anything." I say. I look up at Thomas and he looks at me confused.
"Then not." He says as he walks out of my room. I look through my swimming suits. But none of them is nice. So I decide to give in and put on the one Thomas threw at me. I walk outside with my towel. I see Thomas sitting on the edge of the pool. I quietly walk up from behind. And then I push him into the pool. He swims up and looks annoyed at me. "What the hell." He says. I just giggle a little. I throw my towel on one of the chairs. "Oh so you did put it on." Thomas says and I just know that he's smirking. I turn to him.
"Yes but don't think I putted it on for you. This was the only nice one." I say. I walk to the pool and slowly get in. And Thomas keeps looking at me. When I'm in the water Thomas jumps on top of me. Making me go underwater.
I grab his leg from underwater. And I pull him down with me. When we get up again we are standing very close to eachother. I gasp a little.
"Thomas..." I stutter. "Don't. Don't say anything." He says. And in just a second he placed his lips on mine. I never kissed anyone. But I try. After a while we pull away. We look into eachother's eyes. "Y/n.." He stutters out. "Yes?" I ask. "I.I..I" I cut him off by placing my lips on his again. He grabs my thighs and he pulls me off the ground in a second. I wrap my legs around his waist. And we just stand there like that for a while. Making out in the pool.
-
Yay they kissed! By the way. I'm still working on part 6. Which means that I can make that part longer. Because part 1 till 5 was writen in my notitions. And yea. There the parts looked very long but they aren't xD