Part 11

Hey guys!!! I know I haven't updated in like MORE than a month, I'm sorry for that. But school is like almost literally killing me.
I also didn't post any part for his birthday. So yea Woopsie! :)
Well enjoy the new part for now. It's not gonna be a very long part because I actually should go to sleep ;)
-
Y/n POV:
It's been a while now, our mothers are coming back tomorrow and Thomas has to go back home.
But to every fun thing comes an end, sadly.
But of course we will keep meeting up. He lives like 15 minutes driving away from me. So that will be all good.

I hear a knock on my door. "It's open" I say. Thomas walks in and looks at me. He smiles and sits down next to me on the bed. "What's up?" I ask. "No it's nothing..I just don't want to leave actually." He says. "Why not? You don't want to sleep in your own bed again?" "No..Because it will be empty without you." He says sadly. "Hey don't worry, We can hang out and have sleep overs a lot!" I say trying to cheer him up.

"Yea I know." He says. He comes closer to me and he hugs me. "I love you.." He mumbles into my shoulder. "I love you to, You know that right?" I say. "Yes I know that." He mumbles. He pushes me backwards so we fall down on my bed. Still hugging.

I don't know how. But in some way we fell asleep like that. Because the next thing I remember is, my mom yelling at us.

"What the hell is going on here?!" My mom yells. I instantly wake up. And I try to sit up, but I can't because Thomas is still hugging me. He also wakes up and he quickly sits up. "Well?" My mom says. "Mom...We are like..Uhm. Together..!" I say. Her face immediately lits up. "You guys are?" We both nod in respond.

She yells for his mother, and we tell her the news as wel. She was also happy. So okay, that wasn't so hard.

But of course parents always start asking things.
They are like annoying people if they do that.
"So Y/n I want an serious answer on this! Okay?" My mom asks. "I guess..." I say a little scared for what's coming. "Did he take your virginity?" She asks, pointing to him.

"Mom I.." I start. But she interrupts me. "Of course he did...Let me guess. On the first day you two were together? Huh?" She asks a little mad. "Mom just shut up!" I yell. Everyone looks at me in shock. "It's my life and my body! Okay? You don't get to say a thing in that. So what if it was on the first day? Would it bother you? It's my life not yours!" I say mad.

She looks at me in shock. "Go to your room." She says. I give her an angry look and then walk upstairs. I punch the wall out of anger. Stupid mother. Why is she like this. I hate her.

A little later she comes upstairs. She sits down next to me and she starts talking. "Y/n I'm so sorry... Of course it's your choice. I'm just worried about you. U don't want him to break your heart or anything like that." She says. I look at her and see she has tears in her eyes. "I love you Y/n" she says. I hug her. "I love you to mom." I say.

"By the way. He can stay the night." My mom says before she walks out of my room. I smile. And a minute later he suddenly rushes in. He jumps on top of me and kisses me over my whole face. I giggle and tell him to stop.

After that we just watch a movie and cuddle.
And a little later we both fall asleep in each other's arms.
-
Okay so. That was part 11. Now I'm going to sleep I guess. Or not I don't know but I promise I will update soon again. I mostly don't keep my promises. But that doesn't matter okay! I try! :)
Bye bye!