Part 15

So here we are again. It's Tommy's birthday so yea I have to update now! I know he's never gonna read this, and I honestly hope he will never read this. Because that would be akward. But I want to wish Tommy a happy 31st birthday!❤️
So back to the story:

Y/n POV:
Me and Thomas talked, and he couldn't handle the pressure in college so he took a small break for now. And because my mom knows he's back and that I'm home alone, she asked him to stay with me incase something happens. And probably to get us back together...My mom was really sad when I told her we broke up. And so was his mom.
But okay, now. We are currently sitting on the couch not doing anything actually, just watching TV. It's Friday midday now, so my weekend started officially, but I had a free day today at school. So I didn't had school anyway. And that's nice, I was planning on going shopping and stuff. But sad thing, it's storming. And the news paper and the people on TV said that you can better stay inside because it's really bad outside.
So yea that's what we're doing. And ever since that talk with him yesterday, we haven't said a word to each other. I just feel bad for him. He texted me saying he misses me. Then he comes here and he finds me with one of his old friends. I can't handle this silence anymore.
"I'm really sorry Thomas..." I say. He looks up at me. "What are you sorry for, I broke up with you." He says. "You texted me..Saying you miss me. Then you come here and you find out I was doing things with another guy." I start. "But honestly that was a mistake, I mean Dylan is a great guy, but if I knew he didn't wanted anything with me I wouldn't have done it." I say. He just looks at me with a pokerface. "Y/n, I broke up with you. You're not mine anymore so I don't really care about what you do." He says kinda mad. Then he stands up and he just leaves the living room. Okay so that didn't make it any better. I hear things fall to the ground upstairs. What the hell is he doing? I quickly walk upstairs and find him literally breaking down the room he's sleeping in. Everything is on the ground. And you can clearly see he's mad. I quickly rush up to him. "Thomas what are you doing?!" I yell. He turns around and raises his arm. I immediately flinch and back up. Then he puts his arm down. "Oh my god Y/n, I'm sorry!" He says out of breath. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask after he calmed down a bit. "I'm just angry." He says and he sits down with his head in his hands. "But why are you angry? Because of me?" I ask. He nods but keeps his head in his hands. I sit down next to him. "But why?" "Because I still love you, but you don't love me back." He says quietly. I wrap my arms around him. "Of course I still love you, but you just broke my heart when you tried to break up with me." I say sadly. Finally he looks up to me, tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have broken up with you. I just thought it was the best thing to do, because I was leaving." He says still crying a little. I cup his face and wipe away his tears with my thumbs. "I know you thought it was the best thing to do, And I forgive you." I say, still holding his face. He smiles a little through the tears. "But what are we gonna do about it?" He asks me. "What do you mean?" I say confused. "What are we gonna do about us, are we going to split up again, or are we goi-." I cut him off by placing my lips onto his. He immediately kisses back and wraps his arms around me. I slowly pull away and look at him. He has his eyes closed, tears stained cheeks, and a really small smile on his face. I giggle a little. Then he opens his eyes and looks at me. "What does that mean?" He asks. "You know what it means. But we're going to take it slow, I really don't want to rush things again." I say he nods. "I agree."
So... me and Thomas spended the night watching movies together. And just cuddling on the couch. Are things gonna work out for us? I honestly don't know. I do hope so, I feel like he's my soulmate.

Yes, they are back.
Are they gonna last tho?
Nobody knows, not even me. I haven't wrote further than this yet. So please give me some ideas. I need them.

Byeeee x