Part 14

So first, have you guys checked out my new book cover. The other one was so old and simple, so I changed it.
And second thing, this part has a really big twist . Don't get confused, next part will explain some things. Don't worry.

Y/n POV:
~the next day~
I walk out of school and I see Dylan waiting for me with his motorcycle. I texted him asking if he could hangout again to finish things from yesterday. Damn, Spicy. I knowww. Dylan stands up from his motorcycle and puts his phone away when he sees me. And he smiles. I run up to him, jump into his arms and kiss him. He grabs my waist to catch me and he kisses me back. "Get a room you two!" I hear Kaya yell. I pull away and smile at Dylan. "Hi" I say. "Hi" he says back and he keeps smiling at me. "Shall we go?" He asks. I nod and we get on the motorcycle. But he doesn't drive to my house. "Where are we going?" I ask. "We're going to get something to eat." He tells me. I smile and hug him even more then I already did. We eat something at a cute little restaurant. "See this as our first date." Dylan tells me as he stuffs a piece of bread into his mouth. "Okay." I say and smile. We continue eating and then we go outside and we walk back to his motorcycle. "But you know what a first date always ends with right?" Dylan asks me while he smirks. "Of course I do." I say excited. We both start smirking like idiots. And then we quickly go to my house. My mom isn't home, she's with Thomas' mom a weekend away. So I've got the house all to myself. So me and Dylan wake up the next morning. Naked obviously. (I'm not gonna write the smutty part now, my mom is in the room..) then we hear the front door open, and close again. "Who is that?" Dylan asks. "I honestly don't know." I say. I quickly put on a robe and Dylan puts on a sweatpants. We quietly walk downstairs. Dylan in front of me, protecting me of course. "Thomas?" I hear Dylan say. Wait what. Thomas. And how does Dylan know him. "Dylan O'Brien, what a surprise." i hear someone say. And yes it's definitely Thomas. I walk down so I see Thomas. "Thomas..." I quietly say. "Hey Y/n..." he says back. "Wait how do you two know  each other?" I ask. "We went to school together." Dylan says. "Yea we did." Thomas says.
"But how do you two know each other?" Dylan asks me. "Our moms are bestfriends. And we uh dated..." I say and look down. "He's the guy who was calling you?" Dylan asks me. I nod my head.
"Oh damn." Dylan says. I look up and see that Thomas is also looking down. And Dylan looks at me. "I can clearly see you aren't over him Y/n" Dylan says. "I..Uh." I start stuttering but Dylan interrupts me. "It's fine Y/n, honestly. I want you to be happy. And I actually wasn't really looking for something serious. I should've told you. I'm sorry." He says. I nod "It's fine." I say quietly. "Well, I guess I should leave you two alone now." Dylan says and walks out of the house.
Me and Thomas made some tea and we are now sitting on the couch together. "So..What are you doing here?" I ask. "Your mom asked me to come over because you were supposed to be alone...But you weren't." He says without looking at me.

So that's that.
Confusing right. We did the dirty with Dylan, and then he doesn't even want to date us. And Thomas is back? But whyyy?
You'll figure out next part, which I'm writing right now so maybe I'll post it like in an hour. Or tomorrow I don't know yet.