part 1

You and Thomas hear that you need to stay together for three weeks!

Y/N POV:
"Y/n, Thomas sit down!" My mom says at the moment Tasha and Thomas walk in.
Me and Thomas both sigh and sit down on the couch.
"So me and Tasha have something to announce!" My mom says excited. "Wow..Are you two pregnant!?" I yell out. (As joke obviously. They are both single parents) My mom looks at me with a very serious face expression. I just shut my mouth. "Not funny..?" I ask. Then I hear a giggle besides me. "Actually it was kinda funny." Thomas says.

"Well than I made an joke for idiots. Because only an idiot will get it." I say kinda with an attitude. "Huh? What do you mean with that?" Thomas asks as he looks at me confused. "That only idiots laugh about that joke." I say. "Oh so you're calling me an idiot?!" He asks. "Yes. Aren't you than?" I ask with a slight smirk. " No you're the biggest idiot in this house!" Thomas says. "Oh yea is that right? Well you are the one with the bad grades not me! So you're an idiot!" I almost yell. "No!"

"SHUT UP!" My mom suddenly yells through our discussion. "Yes Thomas shut up!" I say. "I meant both of you!" My mom says. We both nod. "So we thought...let's have some vacation. Together." Tasha says. "Together as in? You two? Or us four?" I ask. "Us two." My mom says as she looks at Tasha. "So I'll be home alone!!" I say excited. "Not exactly." Tasha says. I look up and raise my eyebrow at my mom. "I don't need a baby sitter." I say. "You're not getting a baby sitter. We just thought..You and Thomas stay in this house. TOGETHER. Until we're back." My mom says. "We together? In one house? No way mom..!" I say.
"Y/n..Honey. I know you two are old enough to be home by yourselves...But we will be gone for three weeks..I think that's a little long to stay all alone." My mom explains. Okay I mean she kinda makes a point. But I don't want to be with Thomas. I mean as everybody knows, Me and Thomas hate eachother. Very much! We can't stan eachother. But Yea. "Okay...!" I mumble. "Thomas?" My mom asks. "Fine. I'll stay with her for three weeks." He mumbles. "Great!" Tasha says. "One more thing! No one. And then I mean no one! Comes over here to have a sleepover! It stays you two in the night. No one else in this house! And if I see one car that doesn't belong here on the cameras you are grounded!" My mom says kinda angry. "And by 'you I mean both of you! Understood?!" My mom asks. "Yes." Me and Thomas both say. Then our mom's start packing.
Me and Thomas are both downstairs laying on the couch. Both on one side. Then our mom's come downstairs. "We're ready to leave!" They say. Then Tasha rushes in. "Thomas honey. Don't forget to get your stuff at home!" She says. "No mom I won't." He mumbles. And then we hug them and they leave.
-
Okay that was part 1. It was pretty short i know!! But I hope you still like it though.