𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘

School was always so boring the fun began when class ended. Or when school was over because that's even party's started. Going out with girls, games, friends the fun always started after school. To lost in his thoughts Gojo didn't even notice he wasn't listening.

"What did I just say gojo?" The teacher asked placing her textbook. down clicking her pen waiting for Gojo's answer.

"Uhm..." Gojo rubbed the back of his head trying to figure out what she had said. Snapping out of his thoughts he stared at his desk.

Ding 🛎

Gojo thanked the bell for saving him as he picked up his bag. and got up with all the other students getting ready to leave.

"Wait, everyone!! Make sure to do chapter 145 for homework we'll be reviewing it tomorrow...Gojo you will be starting us off"  the teacher opened the classroom door for students to leave. And others to enter Gojo sighed walking out. Getting out of the classroom he laughed. he was totally gonna do the homework.

"Party at my place tonight?"

"For what?"

"For what? Because it's fun anyway everyone's invited"

Gojo walked up to his classmate's "party? And everyone's invited?" He asked pulling his black glasses down a bit.

"Yes! And you have to come Gojo the girls would love you there! Also, it's not a party without you"

"Heh the girls do love me don't they...I'll go" Gojo laughed As one of his classmates. Also laughing wrapped their arm around his neck. Both boys continued walking in the hallway to their next class.

"I or we also have a new game for you" he smirked Gojo looked at his classmates confused tilting his head a bit

"Who is it now?" Gojo asked pulling out his phone from his pocket

"You're gonna Fucking love this one"

"Don't make me too excited" Gojo laughed continuing to text girls on his phone.  while he left others on read or delivered.

"Y/n l/n"

Gojo Satoru's new game Y/n L/n

Y/n disliked Gojo a lot he played with girl's hearts. Used them for their body and then dumped them. Did she forget to mention he was a jerk a big jerk and Being rich and so handsome doesn't mean he can have anyone he wants. Or at least he can't have y/n she kept her distance from him. While other girls were fangirling about him.

Y/n choose to read books study even play games on her phone. Rather than to participate in the Gojo Satoru fangirl club.  She wouldn't let his good looks get to her no matter what.

"Wouldn't it be amazing to be Gojo's wife"

"Girl we're literally in high school"

"Just look at him laughing with his friend's god he looks so hot"

"Y/n look at him!"

"Girls you know I'm not interested in him he's a fucking jerk I don't see what you see in him" y/n rolled her eyes looking up at the girls.

"Oh come on y/n you have to admit he's hot" Akina smiled placing her hand in y/n's shoulder. Akina was y/n's best friend since childhood.

"Akina! He's only interested in fucking girls"  y/n whined not wanting to admit. the fact the Gojo was quite attractive.

"Now that y/n mentioned it Gojo is probably so good at it" one of the girls squeals Blushing a bit at the thought of it.

"That's gross" y/n whispered making Akina laugh as she heard what y/n said.

✍︎︎Gojo Satoru

 " 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙣𝙩 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙮/𝙣"

𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙮/𝙣"

Spicy chapters ( smut)
Strong language ( cuss words)
Ignore grammar or spelling mistakes please

This is a normal highschool au no curses

I'm not sure if I'll add Itadori or anyone of the first or second years

Author's note

Hihi I'm sorry this is a little rush I just wanted to write this down before I forgot I hope you liked it tho! Fuck boy/player Gojo x reader sounds like a dream to me lol anyways I'll see y'all soon

I hope you enjoy have a great day/night

Chapter 1 coming soon 🔜