➪𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 8

"So what's for breakfast" Gojo smiled as he walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing" akina replied "I'm joking here" she placed a plate in front of him. Gojo looked at getou who was studying the paper already. Y/n on the other side was writing something in a notebook.

"Aki is this the English papers?" akina walked towards getou as she started to point out which ones were. Gojo had a thing for always observing his surroundings.

"Gojo are you not gonna eat?" Y/n asked as she grabbed the pop tart from his plate.

"Don't you have your on?" Gojo pouted as he watched y/n rip it in half and bite into half of it. She smirked as she licked her lips.

"You weren't eating it soooo" Gojo smiled as he saw crumbs from the pop tart on y/n's lips.

"It was still mine"

"My house my pop tarts" y/n laughed as Gojo sighed.

Gojo looked over to the time they were gonna he late if they didn't leave soon. "We're about to be late" Gojo said as he grabbed a poptart from his plate as getou and akina rushed out the kitchen. Y/n started gathering her stuff. Gojo got up from his seat around the island he went over to y/n. Swiftly placing his hands around her waist. Turning her around.

"What the fuck are you doing we're late"

"There's some crumbs stuck to your lip"  y/n moved her hand up to her lips about to wipe the crumbs away. Before we was stopped by Gojo holding her hand intertwining there fingers.

"What-" she was cut off with Gojo gently placing his lips on hers. slightly licking her lips to get the crumbs along with a bit of lipgloss. He pulled away letting go of her walking away.

" what flavor was that it was sweet was it strawberry?" He smirked at his own question as he walked out the kitchen.

Y/n was left speechless...

AUTHORS NOTEE

Omg guess who's back

Me

Kinda

Not really take this trashy ass chapter as a see you soon with an real chapter soon

Love y'all