Chapter 8

Beautiful

(TW: vomiting and mention of body violation, if you're triggered by it read the summary at the end)

Ponk grinned, a pink tint on his face as he heard Sam say that. He didn't know how Sam always found a way to his heart like that. He yawned before replying to him.

"Good morning Sammie.."

Sam grinned wider, his heart was just melting. Ponk just looked stunning, his voice sounded adorable in the morning, too.
"You look so beautiful right now.." Sam's words were dripping with adoration and affection and overall just love. Ponk fully blushed, but smiled. He covered his face with his hand. Sam softly pulled his hand away from his face and smiled.

"There you are Ponkie~" he giggled, feeling just in absolute bliss. Ponk just melted and closed his eyes embarrassed, his face just went red. Sam smiled laughing silently and Ponk joined in a bit.

"As much as I wanna stay, I need to get up and work on that project, as well as get food," Sam said as he slipped out of the bed and stretched.

"Will you ever tell me what that project of yours is?" Ponk whined, stretching his arm and legs.

"Soon, I'm almost done with it." Sam smiled and walked out of the room to make breakfast for Ponk. He returned, giving him food and water before walking out and going to his work station in another room. It was so close to being finished. If he focused on this for the rest of the day it'd be done by tonight and he could use it tomorrow.

Ponk sighed, eating his food. He wondered what Sam was working on, but mostly his mind was thinking about the egg. How did it take him over? He only felt angry when he was possessed. He felt betrayed by Sam and everyone else. What happened with Bad, Hannah, and Ant? How did they become obsessed with the egg. Sam didn't really answer why he performed surgery on him other than "it was to remove the parasite egg." He decided he would try to stand and look at his slowly healing wound on his chest. It took a minute, but he remembered how to walk and stand. He walked to the mirror and looked at the full wound.

His eyes traced the straight line of the incision, but he noticed small scars that seemed to branch off from a certain spot. He saw some that reached his neck, he never even noticed it. It looked like... tentacles has seared his skin, he saw a few stretch marks too. He felt them and shivered at the similar feeling he knew he shouldn't have felt. Did that parasite thing literally leech off of him? What the hell. He suddenly felt a crawly feeling like something was under his skin and he cringed feeling like that thing was under his skin and in his body. How else would it have possessed him or triggered his anger?

He hugged his body and felt disgusted that some parasite got under his skin like that and invaded his body. He didn't like the feeling. It felt like he wanted to throw up. He shook as he slowly made his way out of the room. The IV wasn't connected to his wrist anymore so he didn't have to worry about that. He didn't know where the bathroom was so he made his way to the sink and leaned over it letting the contents in his stomach empty out. He felt actually disgusted he ever thought of the egg as something he could confide in in any way. His eyes teared up feeling the stomach acid in his throat. He wanted to get rid of all the things the egg has put or done in his body. He just wanted to keep throwing everything out until he didn't feel disgusted anymore.
Sam heard the noise and quickly found his way into the main room seeing Ponk leaning over the sink shaking violently as he vomited. He rushed over and held back his hair. Even though he knew nothing more was gonna come out, he saw Ponk kept gagging, trying to get more out. He rubbed his back.
"Ponk, c'mon, you can't get anything else out, relax alright?" He cooed at him trying to comfort him. "You're alright, Ponkie. You're safe." Ponk stopped gagging, but huge tears were going down his face and Sam grabbed a towel to wipe his face of any vomit that somehow got on it. He muttered comforting words to him to calm him down as he was shaking and crying. He helped him slow down his breathing enough so he could wash out anything else in his mouth.

Sam sat him down on the counter. He frowned looking up at Ponk concerned.
"Ponk, are you ok? Are you sick?" Sam asked with his brows furrowed.
Ponk shook his head, still quivering a bit. He sniffed and steadied his breathing before answering. "I didn't see the scars until now and I just feel so fucking disgusting that a parasite was in my body. It was fucking connected to my brain through my body and made me think things I never thought of. I hated it, I want everything it put in me out of my body and I-" he cut himself off starting to hiccup and cry. He leaned his head on Sam's shoulder. Sam sighed and hugged him rubbing his back as the one crying hugged him for dear life. Sam let him just cry, knowing he needed it. He placed light kisses on his head before picking him up to bring him back to the bedroom.
Ponk just had himself wrapped like a koala around Sam. The man couldn't even put him down on the bed. Sam just sighed and sad down onto the bed then laid back so that Ponk was laying on top of him. He ran his fingers through the other's hair to try to get him to relax. Ponk fell asleep soon and Sam decided to flip him over and replace himself with a pillow so he can keep working on his project. He kissed Ponk's forehead and smiled before walking back to his workroom.

Summary: They woke up, started their day and all, Ponk was alone in the room and awake, he decided to look at his scar and felt uncomforted by the thought there was a parasite on him then just barfed in the sink and Sam came and calmed him down, then put him to bed. Sam is finishing up the project.