Chapter 11

Lovey Dovey

Ponk woke up the next morning feeling sore from the night before, but he felt amazing. He was resting against Sam's chest hearing his heartbeat and feeling his chest rise and fall from his breathing. He fell asleep again feeling safe in his arms and feeling relaxed.

The next time he woke up Sam wasn't there and he smelled food. He swung his legs to the side of the bed and stood up, only to fall back down. He suddenly remembered he couldn't fucking stand and he sighed. He reached on the ground for the pair of boxers and a hoodie that was on the ground nearby and put them on. Ponk laid back down and waited for Sam to come in.

Sam did walk in a few minutes later with breakfast in hand. His hair was messed up and he had sweats and a tank top on. He smiled at Ponkie setting down the food on the side table and sat on the bed kissing Ponk.
"Morning, baby," he said softly.

"Morniiiinnng.." Ponk replied, smiling.
They chatted all morning, flirting, or just having small talk. Sam and Ponk just ate from the same plate sitting on the bed. When they were done Sam put aside the plate and asked if Ponk needed to use the shower.

"Yeah, I haven't showered in a bit," Ponk said.

"Alright I'll get a towel for you, Ponkie," Sam smiled at him and got up to get a towel. Ponk smiled and got up just for his legs to not fucking work and he fell back on the bed again. He sighed in annoyance.

"Saaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmm," he complained.

Sam poked his head into the room tilting his head.
"I can't fucking stand because of you, asshole," he scoffed playfully.

Sam laughed, "I'm sorry baby~ You were just so pretty." He grinned as he picked Ponk up bridal style. Ponk blushed and rolled his eyes.

"You could've gone more easy on me, you know," he pointed out.

Sam looked up and shook his head smiling. "Nah I didn't want to."

Ponk sighed. He looked up seeing Sam staring at him. He smiled questioningly.

Sam's face just went soft.

"You look so gorgeous right now, love."

At that moment, both boys had a mutual agreement. They knew that as long as they were together, they didn't care what happened to them, to the world, or to their friends. They loved each other and nothing would change that.