Chapter 10

Tested

(CW: implied sexual shit at the end and also next chapter is smut so lmao)

Ponk was thrilled about his new arm. Sam started taking him outside and decided that Ponk would wear his hoodie with the hood up and a black mask on so no one recognized him. He started going back on taking shifts for the prison, only during the morning for 2 hours and at sundown for 5 hours. He would always return home to Ponk.

Today Ponk ate food and went out to check out the area. Sam asked him not to go near Manburg because of the egg. He wholeheartedly understood why, he didn't want to go back either. So he just wandered around finding a nice section between some trees that had tiny daisies littering the ground. A fox approached him and he stayed still watching it. The fox, however, recognized him and nuzzled his hand. He smiled and pet it, putting a daisy behind its ear.

After a while of staying there he decided to get up and walk back to the house. When he started walking though, he heard people talking and realized he probably shouldn't be seen in front of anyone. He silently made his way back to Sam's house, but when he was walking the voices got louder and he quickly realized he'd have to go around, so that's exactly what he did.

Though as he did he heard the conversation. He recognized the voices way too much.

"Ponk is still MIA. The egg demanded us to look for him."

"I know Bad, but we can't find him, what if he is just dead?"

"Ant, he wouldn't die so easily. Right?"

"He has one arm Bad, there's a lot that could happen with that."

Ponk furrowed his brow and silently slipped away. The egg wanted him back, he didn't want to go back. He'll never go back.

His thoughts were empty as he entered Sam's house and he flopped down on the bed, all his thoughts were scattered and he just wanted to rest. His mind drifted to Sam. He's so stunning when he smiles, he's so sweet and kind, nurturing. Holy shit, he wanted to kiss him for being so goddamn perfect. He wanted to hold his hands, or hold his face and admire him. Ponk wanted to give Sam everything he wanted, just because he loved him, and he hoped Sam felt the same way. As he was thinking all about him he drifted off into sleep, for Sam went to his shift earlier in the evening.

---=+=---

He woke up hearing the door open and close. He recognized Sam's footsteps in his boots and smiled as he watched him walk into the room and start stripping off his armor and shoes. He pulled off his padded vest, shook off his hoodie, and took off his army pants. Ponk could only watch his back muscles flex with movement and was basically checking him out as Sam was looking to put on a shirt and shorts.

Sam felt someone's eyes on him and he looked back seeing Ponk was staring at him and he smirked. He removed his mask and decided to stretch a bit.

"Like the view?" he commented.

Ponk just slightly blushed, but smiled cunningly. "Could be better honestly," he said mischievously.

"Oh really?" Sam tilted his head looking at Ponk over his shoulder.
"Yeah, maybe a little less coverage?" Ponk suggested playfully.

Sam only had his boxers on at the moment and he smiled. We're not gonna talk about what went down that night right now, but can I just say they love each other so much like damn. They are huge simps smh.