Helping A Little

The taxi stopped, and a girl helped a man, the double of her, to get out. She payed to the taxi and gave her thanks.

She could barely walk with that much weight next to her, but doing her best, she took him to the elevator. After that, it was a big journey to her apartment, while he was slurring his words, she almost sweating, entered her roommate room and put the man on the floor.

She took a deep breath and thanked that Xuan Xuan, her roommate, was in vacations. So the room was usable for this big man laying down.

Before she could said anything, he was vomiting again, agh, was the only thing she thought.

What can I do, he's totally filthy with all those vomited clothes. Was she thinking, when he started ..."Huw mush du yu cost babe". After hearing, Malkie was so angry, she regretted helping him.

"What a idiot, just shut up already" she scolded him without receiving an answer.

She got near to him and with a lot of effort grabbed his arm and after telling LaMelo to get up, she thrown he in the bed.

Then she turned his body to one side and before she could cover him with the blanket, he grabbed her wrist and cut the space between them both, his breath was just in front of her face. But the only thing Malkie could think was that he was the stinkiesest drunk she had ever smell.

Immediately she pushed him and covered him quickly, although she did want to go and sleep, he was moving a lot and she was frustrated about him chucking with vomit or something like that, so she decided to watch him until he fell sleep.

While she sat on the floor, she watched him completely and realised what she had done, after that, she started making little jumps of happiness because of course she met one of the famous NBA players, omg omg omg omg. Was the only thing in her mind.

I can't believe it, i can't. She repeated to herself. He is as handsome and tall as in tv. She kept watching him, but a notification in her phone made her come back to reality, it was already 3:50am.

She regretted highly the lost of sleeping, but watching Ball guy was obviously more important, or that was what she thought before falling slept on the floor.